• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wahl Icht changes

As of newest chapter stats of his real body should be equal/higher than Laxus ones- it could also affect Ichiya stats (as he took a hit from 400km cannon) , it would be also good to add his asasult mode as additional "form" but it isn't nesescary now as this form is featles now.

Actually

Im the only one who things this also scales to Freed?

And yeah, his real should be at least City Level, just like Laxus

It doesn't as Freed was fighting vs proxy one. Proxy one is scaled to Freed not the other way

Czuczian11 said:
It doesn't as Freed was fighting vs proxy one. Proxy one is scaled to Freed not the other way
Oh yeah i forget that...

But ichiya can be City Level in AP too?

Technically he can be scaled also from Natsu and Erza

Well Ichya IS City Level in durability (in BASE not with Power Perfume) as he tanked 400KM SLDAMMC (dat shortening is so epic ;p) . He also is far superior to Bachus who was said to be comparable to Erza. But Freed wasn't damaged during this battle as far i can remember (i could be wrong) , and there is no inf tat could say that his attack in absolute darkness mode was strong enough to destroy the proxy alone. However i guess he should have City Level durability with Jutsu Shiki.

"Well Ichya IS City Level in durability (in BASE not with Power Perfume)"

moe rreasonable for City Level Power Perfume Ichiya

Ichya used christina as a shield, as he took that attack and still got heavly injured. We also don't know if an attack this long ranged actually has the AP equal to his less ranged attacks.

So I kinda doubt it scaling to his durability.

Wahl's not equal to Laxus, Once Laxus tricked him to put him back into tip top condition his power just overshadowed Wahl's..I think we need to redo Laxus' Calculation because Ichiya's Height is actually 1.5 meters I believe that causes some alterations in it, I apologize for the misinformation when requesting the calc. Also that calculation do to having such an unimpressive yield is mostly due to him almost dieing from the magic particles inside of him.

Well, Wahl was more powerful than weakened Laxus, so he can probably be scaled from Laxus' old City level feat. However, Laxus may be shown as more powerful than his current rating now that he is cured.

Back