• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

W. D. Gaster vs. The Operator (Battle of the White Faced Unknowns) (Voting Completed)

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
Within this modern era, despite our best efforts, there always seems to be some urban legends or hidden mysteries that, to this day, remain unexplained. And the two combatants we have today are prime examples of such mysterious legends. While one appears to be some kind of inter-dimensional being who manipulates helpless victims to do his bidding, while the other comes from a game where it's not even clear if he fully exists or not, screwing with everything if one even tries to interact with him. But which of these mysterious figures is the most mysterious? Today, we find out!

In the blue corner, we have The Operator from Marble Hornets, and in the red corner, we have W. D. Gaster from Undertale.

Operator
W.D Gaster in the grey room
-The battle is to the death or incapacitation. No holds barred.
-Neither character are aware of each other beforehand, and there is no prep time.

-Neither character is allowed outside help.

-The battle takes place according to SBA, since I'm not entirely sure where to put these two.

-I don't know if speed should be equalized here, but speed is equalized.

With all that being said, let the debate begin!

Not Slendy: 0

Pre-Alphys: 0

Inconclusive: 7 (Saikou The Lewd King, The Smashor, Dio the Ludicolo, Ahmed Sakr Salman, Jimboydejuan12, Phoenix821, Crimson Azoth)

Note: I know characters like White Face would also count under the description for this particular battle. Don't worry about it.

I'm going to vote for Gaster simply because he exists across all of UT's timelines, so he's far beyond the Operator's range and grasp. The Operator has never shown the ability to harm something on multiple planes of reality.

Big fat inconclusive via Gaster being unable to be harmed here and Gaster being unable to hit back.

Bump. Also, thanks to others for remembering this. Because I forgot about it.

Dio the Ludicolo said:
Changing my vote to inconclusive fra.
I mean no offense by this, but I'm glad you changed your vote. Because you didn't really explain how Gaster was supposed to get to the Operator.

Most of Operator's Hax wont work on Gaster (since he exists across all of UT's timelines)...In another word . The Operator can't win here

About Gaster. His spatial manpulation wont really do much here via Operator's Hax . but maybe he can use it to bypass his type 8 by getting rid of the '"Sources"' (although S dont understand how his type 8 works).but Gaster still have a possible "Void manpulation" which he can use it to remove The Operator from the existence But this depnds on if he allowed to use it here or not

If yes 'Gaster' takes this on my opinion.If no its 'Inconclusive' via Nobody can stop each other

Actually Gaster has ways to be stopped

if you has ways for negating his ways of effecting on the existence . Gaster technically will be trapped .Or If you could bring him back to exist.

Ahmed Sakr Salman said:
Most of Operator's Hax wont work on Gaster (since he exists across all of UT's timelines)...In another word . The Operator can't win here
About Gaster. His spatial manpulation wont really do much here via Operator's Hax . but maybe he can use it to bypass his type 8 by getting rid of the '"Sources"' (although S dont understand how his type 8 works).but Gaster still have a possible "Void manpulation" which he can use it to remove The Operator from the existence But this depnds on if he allowed to use it here or not

If yes 'Gaster' takes this on my opinion.If no its 'Inconclusive' via Nobody can stop each other
I would say no, for several reasons. First off, using Void Manipulation won't bypass The Operator's Type 8, since as long as the "Sources" are around, Gaster can't permanently kill him. Second, the "Sources," which basically are the people that interact with The Operator, could potentially be effected by both Spacial Manipulation and Void Manipulation, but I don't think Gaster would be able to locate them all, as The Operator potentially has many Sources, even more than has been seen in the Marble Hornets videos. Now, this may be a NLF to say that The Operator probably has so many Sources that Gaster couldn't possibly kill them all, but I can say that since Gaster wouldn't exactly know how to deal with The Operator considering the circumstances (-Neither character are aware of each other beforehand, and there is no prep time.), he wouldn't know that the Sources are the key to his defeat and he wouldn't aim for them at all on purpose. Hence, Gaster can try to destroy The Operator, but the Operator will not die in this scenario.

So...I hope you don't mind, but I'm placing you as Inconclusive for both of these reasons.

Back