• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vtubers discussion thread

Not what I wanted to wake up to...
I really enjoyed Mel, her energy and brightness. She will be missed, but not forgotten. Kapu kapu, genius vampire

Shit is more than likely accidental. Kinda sucks tbh but NDAs and so are just that particularly tricky.
I really, really wish they could've worked it out better than this, and I'm not even particularly a Mel follower.

For context:

I woke up to the news as well and just wanted to go back to sleep.

Its terrible that it was Mel of all people who got hit with a termination, considering what the poor girl went through before... It feels like such a slap in the face.

It's all your fault Witchy, you have jinxed it via your comment over Pomu graduation

In very bright side, this is the most sweet and peaceful termination, both Yagoo, A-chan, and Nodoka thanked Mel and wish her best and she's allowed to say goodbye
Her admitted the mistake and agreed to be terminated is honestly a chad move, she's decided to protect everything even if it's mean she's gone
And so far there's no fiasco or shit storm happened over this, only sad but respect, everyone who blamed cover and speculated over things are just an obnoxious folks and best to ignore them

How can a company be so incompetent??? Selen didnt even allude to bullying at that point and they casually drop that OTHER MEMBERS might have bullied her??? Niji just turned their english branch into a Among Us round and jepardized every of their talent for no good reason. Managers have to hate their whole branch with how malicious that move was

Nijisanji EN branch is the absolute peak comedy.

FYI apparently the head of the EN Talent Management is likely a nepo hire, a musician with 0 knowledge in management and with seemingly 0 interest in vtubing. Hired in January 2023, and NJSJ EN was downhill from there.
The previous head was actually passionate about their job.

The official Indonesian Wikipedia twitter account posted this regarding their "Black Company" wikipedia article.
The tweet translates to: "What's the point of working in a company that looks colorful, but in reality is just squeezing at will~"
The pacman-looking thing + the roman numbers at the bottom, all refer to Nijisanji

More seriously, harassing and bullying her to such an extend that she attempted is so beyond devastating.
I'm so glad she's physically doing okay at least.
Anycolor isn't just regular black anymore, they are black hole-black.
You can follow Selen's other account here, she wants it to spread: https://twitter.com/dokibird

The difference between the mel case(where im pretty certain cover had a "our hand are tied here" case because they terminated someone for breaking NDA's before so if they kept Mel it could get ugly) and then this is something else.
Feel bad for everyone who is a victim of this tho.

It's an attempt to reassure investors, especially those who put money on KuroSanji based on the success of their EN branch. It's not going well though.

Doki’s return stream had over 100 thousand people watching it live. Birb’s winning tonight.

NijiSanji's stocks are dropping and sponsors/investors/partners are breaking up with them. It's Joever.
And what's even worse is the witch hunt happening and the exodus bandwagon for the NijiEN talents lmao
Tho Rosemi, Ike, Scarle, and the others who are actually cool doesn't deserve this at all

Eh was mostly wondering about the missing members tbh,i'll assume it's due to a lack of feats.
I'm caught up on Holo no Graffiti, so the current profiles are up to date. The most recent additions were Ayame getting Fire Manipulation and Purification, and Shion having an empathic-manipulating wand.
And yes, the members without profiles is because of the lack of feats. There are a few characters who are only one or two feats/stats away from getting profiles (Marine, Aki, Polka).
There's nothing more to get from StarColle and holoX MEETing, since both are over.
Once I get to Yamato Phantasia, perhaps the hologirls in it can get profiles too. Will have to see.

Not really taking those pages seriously when a good chunk of the arguments are using the livestreams of them playing games and not their actual lore.

WEll I mean they have a wholeass cosmology blog for it but I didn't want to link it.

I watched this live. I can't believe it got worse.

Also the screenshots shown in this video were confirmed by Dokibird to be LEAKED by the person her and her lawyer were working with.

The optics of these stream are brazy bad. Nijisanji is the only company I know of that activily empowers and proofs 4chan rrats. I was vehemently against the "bullies" allegation and chalked it up as Nijisanji being inept and evil, but this? And they specifily namedropped Enna and Millie, main target of the 4chan Nijigirl rrat? At this point I believe that the EN management is staffed by 4chan users hellbend on destroying the company. The alternative is that Elira, Ike and Vox have so little backbone, so little humanity left in them that they agreed to air out this garbage, dragging the name of a girl THEY KNOW attempted something irreversible because of that scumback company.

This branch is cooked. Beyond cooked. Some livers are potentially cooked as well. Good riddance

I don't know if I should call this sinister or just incompetent, because the fact they're doing this after Selen's willingly gonna let bygones be bygones baffles me to no end.

I'm inclined to believe the team behind the NijiEN approach and the main Niji branch were entirely different. Yachty boy back in Japan gave a standard corpo PR drivel that was at least professional and uncontroversial, but it is rightfully getting torn apart because of this comically terrible stunt using their own EN vtubers as meat shields.

I don't really watch Ike or Vox, but it sucks that Elira's been used in the forefront here, especially since Chigusa seem to like her a lot. I'm noping out of Nijisanji completely minus 2 uninvolved Vtubers I can't unfollow.

I don't know if I should call this sinister or just incompetent, because the fact they're doing this after Selen's willingly gonna let bygones be bygones baffles me to no end.
It gets more sinister when you realize that Elira is japan with a work visa,so if she refuses they can just terminate her and she gets STRANDED IN JAPAN.

Back