• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vtubers discussion thread

I mean I guess but I am not sure how seriously Holo no Graffiti should be taken.
I mean, we have several profiles that originated from the series that aren't focused in "fighting". Though Hologra is supposed to be a comedic series, they do have some speed feats and ap feats as well as their own lore.

The main issue is that some of the episodes are gone, whether it be from official channel or from pirated site.

Hologra is suprisingly consistent and does have feats that are scaleable. But like Gudako said, nearly half of the episode are in copyright hell, we are at Covers mercy to unprivate those episodes.

Hopefully they do. I think they might be underestimating the wave of new fans who might want to view those older, privated videos. Especially since HoloGra is subbed.
It's not like they erased those things from existence like what happened to Subaru's Undertale playthroughs... right?

Their most consistent showing is building level, as they constantly crush their own office, which is pretty big. Some of the high ends feats i find questionable

If the high end feats are inconsistent they might be outliers or maybe a specific ability. Like Korone did stab the sun and it exploded but was kinda fine afterwards.

Could we get imgur clips for any of the feats if the episodes do get taken down next time?

Okay, i did some digging and fascinatingly, Bilibili has ALL the missing episodes on their site. Its in chinese though, so we are kinda at the mercy of fansubbers ripping the episodes off of Bilibili and subbing over the chinese sub. Its messy yeah

I wonder when exactly is Marine gonna play Deltarune, it's one of the streams I'm looking forward to the most.
Though she got permission from Today Fox himself, I wonder if they still have to get permission from the company that translated Deltarune to Japanese (assuming they only got permission from Undertale).

I was suffering Cancer, Crippling Depression, Anxiety and I wanted to die, I am thankful for this app, when I downloaded it I didn't expect much, but with one press of such a cute, lovable Oni suddenly my cancer disappeared, I couldn't stop crying, my depression was gone and so was my anxiety, I truly am thankful, now I am a successful man working 24 hours a day and use all of my money to simp on a cute, adorable and lovable Oni

how exactly can he work 24 hours a day while also simping? Unless his work is lenient as hell.

Back