• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VsBattles Wiki Hunger Games Season 1

zero dimensional being beats up a child's manifestation of himself in his dreams that probably symbolizes depression and loneliness or something idk I only finished the prologue

Daylight comes...
unknown.png

This one in particular goes for very long so I'm thinking of shortening it a little to speed things up by removing days or nights that have no deaths

If you want a spoiler alert,
there literally was five days straight of no people dying lol, I played out this entire thing and there's gonna be a lot of lulls in excitement. This goes for 15 days btw, so I should consider just shortening or just posting highlights

If you want a spoiler alert,
there literally was five days straight of no people dying lol, I played out this entire thing and there's gonna be a lot of lulls in excitement. This goes for 15 days btw, so I should consider just shortening or just posting highlights
Dang, alrite then, btw the spoilers aren't working for me...

Back