• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

I see however, you said something different just the other day.

I urge you to show some accountability and stop letting bias cloud your judgment. You said it yourself, the reasons surrounding it doesn't matter whether it was said jokingly or ironically, it doesn't give one the right to make such comments.
You missed the part where I recently said I hold very different views towards what's against a group of marginalized people and people who can just exist and not have to deal with shit for their existence.

These things can be mutually exclusive and I don't see why you're trying to use this as a gotcha!, but good to know this is how you see the issue, really heartwarming, truly.

You missed the part where I recently said I hold very different views towards what's against a group of marginalized people and people who can just exist and not have to deal with shit for their existence.
That's the definition of bias. Speaking about that group of people, they include those who've suffered other forms of discrimination. Marginalization based on gender ideology isn't the only kind of discrimination that exists, do well to remember that.
These things can be mutually exclusive and I don't see why you're trying to use this as a gotcha!, but good to know this is how you see the issue, really heartwarming, truly.
I'm not trying to use anything as a "gotcha". This is like my first time interacting with you and I treat everyone here with the same apathy I do to everything that doesn't affect me in real life. I simply saw something that drew my interest and acted on it, that's all.

I believe this is more of that no group want to be treated lighter than anyone else, atleast not because they're from majority and expected to act tough towards similar stuff that has offended other. It's not new, each race or group has always been insecure about being valued less than others.

Create it and I’ll be glad to see your username in strikethrough.
F0UcAlMXoAYDDDO.jpg

My pet peeve is that i haven't gotten to witness Hill level Bleach on site yet(i wish i joined during the 6-A god tiers era Fr fr).
I just want to know how does pre ts ichigo jump from high 6-A to 3-C
And how is jugram high 6-A while being royal guard and peeps like bambi being 5-C
First one is probably cause dangai is just busted
And second is bcs we wait for cour 3 to scale rogal guards i guess

I just want to know how does pre ts ichigo jump from high 6-A to 3-C
And how is jugram high 6-A while being royal guard and peeps like bambi being 5-C
First one is probably cause dangai is just busted
And second is bcs we wait for cour 3 to scale rogal guards i guess
Jugram's current scaling is kinda meh,and in the case of the Bambis they just outright have more amps(Sklaverei barely pushes them in 5-C and they only have 5-C ap with it atm).
Sealed Royal Guards just scale to Blut Uryu who on profile is above the sklaverei bambis.
3-C Ichigo is just dangai being goated,and also Ultra Fragor means Dangai gets to be 12x above the 4-A stuff.

She’s Low 1-C now but she’ll get to 1-A via R>F

Jugram's current scaling is kinda meh,and in the case of the Bambis they just outright have more amps(Sklaverei barely pushes them in 5-C and they only have 5-C ap with it atm).
Sealed Royal Guards just scale to Blut Uryu who on profile is above the sklaverei bambis.
3-C Ichigo is just dangai being goated,and also Ultra Fragor means Dangai gets to be 12x above the 4-A stuff.
Interesting...well i suppose his scaling will be fixed in next cour of bleach

Ain't it infuriating when you look at someone's LS, and it ain't got the number, but then you go the person that they get the number from? Do what Naruto profiles do with the AP and put that shit in notes or something.

Back