• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Probably for the best to avoid turning the thread into a slander thread-like one.

At the same time I wanted to say that I really wanted to give a benefit of the doubt because how can one be a fan of UT/DT one of the fruitiest, inclusive games there is, and be a bigot in any form.

In any case, if you do have some offensive humor, but you don't really think you're a bigot, it's best to be able to read the room and keep that humor in spaces where it doesn't harm anyone because your perspective on things won't always match others'.
He's also one of the main supporters for Chrono Trigger, that straight up has a trans character (or at least nonbinary). So it's weird overall

Pretty much. I usually avoid liking comments that I disagree with but when it's disparaging me for my liking habits, I usually like it for comedic purposes
That's neat and all but I think you've gotta realize that for people that don't want you spamming likes, it just gets annoying and comes off as you intentionally trying to push their buttons

Well they like Undertale so it makes sense they'd have shit takes
Unfortunately Touhou suffers from the same issue of transphobes gravitating towards it, despite ZUN being openly LGBT supportive and liberal as hell.

Ironically, Touhou is also fundamentally feminist in that it posits a world where women can hold any position in society, have any kind of personality or hobby, never need to define themselves in terms of the men in their lives. ...People usually miss this and see the cute girls on the screen instead, though.

I guess people consume media differently. Oh, and the bullet hells games are fun too I guess.

I've literally never seen a man in Touhou in my life
They are rare, but they do exist. Rinnosuke is great and has an entire series of light novels revolving around him (Curiosities of Lotus Asia is peak). The other men include various background characters, a turtle, a cloud, and a corpse. Also this guy, who is unironically one of my favorite characters despite the only canon content of him amounting to "he was a massive piece of shit and everybody is glad he's dead".

Does any character have an ability to change other character’s sex ? Or is that just transumation

I got jumped on the Bleach thread because I called Gremmy adorable once.
graphic design is my passion

gZ3o0zp.jpeg

Last edited:
Tbh UT/DR has a surprisingly large amount of bigoted fans, especially in regards to transphobia. It’s never made much sense to me but they do exist.
Yeah, I'm aware.
Sometimes the bigotry comes from members of the LGBTQ+ community, too. Because, we're all humans here, nothing stops one from hating another.
Some UT/DR communities have also become so protective of maintaining an inclusive environment that they went full circle back to being discriminatory and exclusive at some point.

Back