• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

This is it, everyone. This is the report that's gonna get me banned for real. They're gonna seal me in the hyperbolic time chamber for ten years. It's been an honor.
iu
What if Fuji was BETRAYED and LOCKED IN THE HYPERBOLIC TIME CHAMBER?

Can’t really get excited for Mario platformers these days, sorry. Galaxy is genuinely awesome but beyond that, it’s really stuff like Mario & Luigi and the first 3 Paper Mario games that excite me
The RPGs are the peak of the franchise so I can get the platformers sometimes feeling underwhelming in comparison.

World is better than new soup 1 but overall i agree
World is a very close 3rd (technically 4th) place for me tbh. I just like New Soup slightly more.

The RPGs are the peak of the franchise so I can get the platformers sometimes feeling underwhelming in comparison.
The thing is that as my preferences developed I became much more invested in games with a proper story to tell. As much as I recognize the importance of these simple jump-in-and-play platformers - hell, I play most of them myself - it just doesn’t hit the same for me

Probably for the best to avoid turning the thread into a slander thread-like one.

At the same time I wanted to say that I really wanted to give a benefit of the doubt because how can one be a fan of UT/DT one of the fruitiest, inclusive games there is, and be a bigot in any form.

In any case, if you do have some offensive humor, but you don't really think you're a bigot, it's best to be able to read the room and keep that humor in spaces where it doesn't harm anyone because your perspective on things won't always match others'.

Back