• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Yeah, I gotta put this asshole in his place. Whoever that is, anyways, I assume they don't have an account here.
🪞
:callateelosico:

Yeah, I gotta put this asshole in his place. Whoever that is, anyways, I assume they don't have an account here.

This is unironically my game plan. Yall are gonna be real lucky to see me more than once a year after those Touhou revisions are done. Or maybe not, sunk cost fallacy is a hell of a drug.
It seems very unwarranted to call Dereck03, who is one of our most hardworking and reliable staff member, an asshole in public out of nowhere.

Boruto is like that ironically enough.

Boruto characters scale to Naruto characters while their own feats are consistently, demonstrably ass. It's ironic because one of Boruto Uzumaki's main themes are not riding on the coattails of his father and that he's different and better, but the verse is getting carried by Naruto lol. They recently got a solid 5-B feat in Part 2 though which is good but in Part 1... they're ass.
Boruto in general is hot ass.

Also, it's more than a little concerning that multiple people have now accused me of having ulterior motives when making threads. First I was accused of being paid to downgrade God of War (god, how I wish that were true), and now Strym seems convinced I only said he was transphobic so I could downgrade his verse (not any one in particular, just... a verse he supports, I guess?) without repercussion.

There's always that one moment where you just know the people supporting a CRT weren't serious at all cause no way they actually think he's that strong

Welp, looks like Strym is getting taken out back and shot. Sad to see that it happened only slightly after his worst enemy Charmander got banned.
Y'all people really need to learn one simple thing - either don't make edgy jokes at all, or make them somewhere that you know there's no snitches. Strym knew damn well how Shmoopy got obliterated (he would've gotten away with it too but got someone to snitch on him from a private server), he should've known that making edgy jokes out in vsbw adjacent servers was gonna get him killed. Then there's the stuff with Arto comments and like brother you were asking for trouble at this point.
How have people not learnt the basic rule of "Trust no one" yet?

Back