• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Nah, you can tell pretty easily when people are joking about bigotry or something. This was not that, unless strym is just deviously unfunny. Bro has whatever punishment happens coming.
God damn.
Personally I'm the type of dude who doesn't care what others do as long as it doesn't harm others or themselves
If you wanna transition then that's cool. Be your true self. Don't try to appease others and stay the gender you don't believe you are.

God damn.
Personally I'm the type of dude who doesn't care what others do as long as it doesn't harm others or themselves
If you wanna transition then that's cool. Be your true self. Don't try to appease others and stay the gender you don't believe you are.
Yeah pretty much. It's a simple concept that some people just can't comprehend

In the end, Fuji will have defeated all the bigoted battleboarders who got mad that she downgraded their verse. She will stand atop a mountain of corpses, their verse downgraded and their goat tier 9 with no hax whatsoever. She will sit on a throne of them, only to realize she now has nothing to scale, nothing to research, for she has done it all; downgraded, upgraded, revised everything there is to revise.
renuu-thanos.gif

In the end, Fuji will have defeated all the bigoted battleboarders who got mad that she downgraded their verse. She will stand atop a mountain of corpses, their verse downgraded and their goat tier 9 with no hax whatsoever. She will sit on a throne of them, only to realize she now has nothing to scale, nothing to research, for she has done it all; downgraded, upgraded, revised everything there is to revise.
renuu-thanos.gif
Except for SAO can I get a Tier 4 SAO in chat guys? Can we get a true

At this point we should just make profiles for vs members if they got powers like this.
Yeah, I gotta put this asshole in his place. Whoever that is, anyways, I assume they don't have an account here.
renuu-thanos.gif
This is unironically my game plan. Yall are gonna be real lucky to see me more than once a year after those Touhou revisions are done. Or maybe not, sunk cost fallacy is a hell of a drug.

Didn’t make one for me I see how it is.

Anyways yeah we’re sending you to the torture nexus
I only created a page for myself and Dereck; I'll consider making pages for others when I get the chance.

Back