• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

At least Dragonball has a neat little power progression that's visible through the series.
OG DB and Raditz arc characters are moon level from Roshi and Piccolo
Then Sayian Saga characters get to Planetery ranges from Vegeta
Then in the Frieza Arc we have very casaul destruction of a large planet followed by a shit ton of power ups, putting everyone in the star range
Then you have Solar System level Cell
Then Buu destroying a galaxy overtime, followed by Kid Buu being able to destroy th universe overtime
And finally you get to Super were Goku could have destroyed the universe with a few attacks by accident
(Also yes, i know this doesn't line up exactly with our ratings, I'm just saying that there is clear progression in power throughout DB which i think justfies it's lack of in screen feats)
As far as I can, I agree.

But what about speed?

It's basically a 0.5c (relativisc) from the beginning of Z and until the end it's just a stack with multipliers up to MFTL+.

That's funny, but sad that I don't have similar feats to calculate. And if there is, they haven't been calculated yet.

As far as I can, I agree.

But what about speed?

It's basically a 0.5c (relativisc) from the beginning of Z and until the end it's just a stack with multipliers up to MFTL+.

That's funny, but sad that I don't have similar feats to calculate. And if there is, they haven't been calculated yet.
Yea speed in dragonball has always been kinda weird to scale without anime feats

Yes reaper.

I've never seen someone love references so much.

If you don't like that, don't look for his other profiles.
I mean, I love references too (lol), the issue is that the way the P&A section is formatted is ass. Having four keys in four tabs, and then having the resistances be a fifth tab with the four keys listed again under the resistances tab is just. Baffling.
P7C68sa.png

Looks bad! Also, the fact that there is no rhyme or reason between the keys using bullet point lists with no scrollbox, lists with no bullet points and no scrollbox, and bullet point lists with a scrollbox is fucking insane.

I mean, I love references too (lol), the issue is that the way the P&A section is formatted is ass. Having four keys in four tabs, and then having the resistances be a fifth tab with the four keys listed again under the resistances tab is just. Baffling.
P7C68sa.png

Looks bad! Also, the fact that there is no rhyme or reason between the keys using bullet point lists with no scrollbox, lists with no bullet points and no scrollbox, and bullet point lists with a scrollbox is fucking insane.
Issei victim

Half of the material of WoL (FF14)'s page is objectively useless since classes get overhauled every goddamn expansion. Documenting video scans of all of this is going to be an abject nightmare. And that's ignoring the fact he's missing 3 keys, maybe even 4 once Dawntrail drops.

I'm a little surprised that there's seemingly no dedicated group for FF14 profiles, since it's one of the most popular MMORPG's in the world right now.. no, go away Maplestory. Stay dead /jk

xe5sFjP.jpeg

At least Dragonball has a neat little power progression that's visible through the series.
OG DB and Raditz arc characters are moon level from Roshi and Piccolo
Then Sayian Saga characters get to Planetery ranges from Vegeta
Then in the Frieza Arc we have very casaul destruction of a large planet followed by a shit ton of power ups, putting everyone in the star range
Then you have Solar System level Cell
Then Buu destroying a galaxy overtime, followed by Kid Buu being able to destroy th universe overtime
And finally you get to Super were Goku could have destroyed the universe with a few attacks by accident
(Also yes, i know this doesn't line up exactly with our ratings, I'm just saying that there is clear progression in power throughout DB which i think justfies it's lack of in screen feats)
Is the Buu galaxy/kid buu universe overtime in the manga as well?

On the inverse of that, i find verses that rely exclusively on chain scaling where everyone scales of off one high level feat while all of their other feats are ass to be really annoying
Boruto is like that ironically enough.

Boruto characters scale to Naruto characters while their own feats are consistently, demonstrably ass. It's ironic because one of Boruto Uzumaki's main themes are not riding on the coattails of his father and that he's different and better, but the verse is getting carried by Naruto lol. They recently got a solid 5-B feat in Part 2 though which is good but in Part 1... they're ass.

Nah, you can tell pretty easily when people are joking about bigotry or something. This was not that, unless strym is just deviously unfunny. Bro has whatever punishment happens coming.
God damn.
Personally I'm the type of dude who doesn't care what others do as long as it doesn't harm others or themselves
If you wanna transition then that's cool. Be your true self. Don't try to appease others and stay the gender you don't believe you are.

God damn.
Personally I'm the type of dude who doesn't care what others do as long as it doesn't harm others or themselves
If you wanna transition then that's cool. Be your true self. Don't try to appease others and stay the gender you don't believe you are.
Yeah pretty much. It's a simple concept that some people just can't comprehend

Back