• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Again with the accusations?
Touhou suffers from the same issues? What else?
It doesn't, though. Every single verse on the wiki has some abilities which aren't properly justified somewhere. That's not what is being said about GoW, it is the sheer volume of abilities that were added with bad reasoning, many of which are to the point of absurdity.

I gave an example of a single ability just like you gave an example of a single ability. U can go through the whole verse and see for yourself what are the rest.
The context of this is five successful removal threads with at least twice that amount still to come due to the mass of issues with the profiles, it's not comparable. Whatever your belief may be on the situation with Touhou, you've fallen far short of justifying it, and you haven't even explained what your problem is with Fuji downgrading GoW.

I gave an example of a single ability just like you gave an example of a single ability. U can go through the whole verse and see for yourself what are the rest.
I would also like Deagon to do this, so I know exactly what problems I need to address later on(y)
Why don't u completely rescind it? There are active verse supporters, why does the verse needs to be locked from making CRTs in the first place if u know its in bad shape?
If u are really gonna fix it then I wont waste my time with the current ones and see what new CRTs/ justifications you have to offer.
Same reason SMT supporters are doing this. Also, lol.

Why are there no CRTs? Because Fuji's been working on record-setting length revamps of basically every character and the entire verse that will take probably a full year and a half to actually go through based on how long the previous ones took to actually get accepted and thus there's not really much of a reason to write CRTs when she's been working on them for so long that will make almost any possible CRT not matter.

The context of this is five successful removal threads with at least twice that amount still to come due to the mass of issues with the profiles, it's not comparable. Whatever your belief may be on the situation with Touhou, you've fallen far short of justifying it, and you haven't even explained what your problem is with Fuji downgrading GoW.
Where did I say I have a problem with Fuji downgrading GoW? I asked her to rethink and take a break from GoW CRTs if its draining her.
It doesn't, though. Every single verse on the wiki has some abilities which aren't properly justified somewhere. That's not what is being said about GoW, it is the sheer volume of abilities that were added with bad reasoning, many of which are toinaccurate abil the point of absurdity.
Well then we are in agreement that every verse has its issues. So dont just make absolute claims that GoW is the one with most quantity of inaccurate abilities

Where did I say I have a problem with Fuji downgrading GoW? I asked her to rethink and take a break from GoW CRTs if its draining her.
That seemed to be the clear insinuation, but very well. If you have no issue with what she's doing, then there's no problem.

Well then we are in agreement that every verse has its issues. So dont just make absolute claims that GoW is the one with most quantity of inaccurate abilities
I never did, I said that it is the one with the most quantity that I personally have seen.

I said that it is the one with the most quantity that I personally have seen.
I said the same regarding Touhou, thats all.
Same reason SMT supporters are doing this. Also, lol.
Iirc, they were actively working/are ready with CRTs(waiting for standards etc), unlike ur case where u were focusing on multiple other verses. But fair enough, ig if u need some slack from unnecessary CRTs to tackle.

Man, I love being an SMT supporter. I get to watch other verses tear each other up while we wait for the standards to change before we drop our version of Little Boy & Fat Man onto the wiki.

giphy.gif

I'm worried for the state of SMT if this oxymoron of a statement is indicative of anything.
Nah, it’s not serious. I stopped caring if everyone universally agrees on ratings along ago, less stress that way. Also why I don’t often buy into the words wank and downplay since it’s usually used towards a verse someone doesn’t like.

wha- im not sure what your saying......how can an opinion be "objectively wrong"?
So basically what your saying is that i should stop having opinions?
I wasn’t serious, you’re entitled to your opinions.

@Tanin_iver Man, just let them try. They will somehow want to take the pain out of it because the major downgrade they have already made are not accepted, and even if something is true, they will arbitrarily reject it. So just let it. She will understand when the time comes. At wrong, if something is wrong with the profile, at least it will be removed or corrected.

Man, I love being an SMT supporter. I get to watch other verses tear each other up while we wait for the standards to change before we drop our version of Little Boy & Fat Man onto the wiki.

giphy.gif
Me watching other verses tear each other up as I sit at the bottom of the ******* ocean with SAO stuck at 7-B till the end of my days.

SAVE ME... SAVE SAO!!!!!!!!!!!

@Tanin_iver Man, just let them try. They will somehow want to take the pain out of it because the major downgrade they have already made are not accepted, and even if something is true, they will arbitrarily reject it. So just let it. She will understand when the time comes. At wrong, if something is wrong with the profile, at least it will be removed or corrected.
I agree!

Back