• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

And it's all stuff like "umm, this isn't a rule violation, but you're a big meanie and need to stop rn"
RvR recent reports in a nutshell
e6f2-130a-4e45-8d80-53ebc6ddd31c.jpg

"Toon Force" is quite possibly one of the most annoying piece of trash ideas powerscalers came up with. It gets wantonly attributed to the next dumb character they want to wank too.

Bugs Bunny who's at their VERY best just a very high universal toonforcer.
Toonforce is not above omnipotence, nor is it equal to omnipotence. It's just reality distortion in the form of comedic situations.

A man ahead of his time

"Toon Force" is quite possibly one of the most annoying piece of trash ideas powerscalers came up with. It gets wantonly attributed to the next dumb character they want to wank too.
Y'know what, I'm just gonna say it. The Toon Force itself isn't a problem, it's that often times these said toons have demonstrated certain broken abilities just due to being cartoon characters. You don't get broken shit just from the toon force itself in the same way stuff like Reality Warping require additional feats to determine what you can do with it

"Bugs Bunny wins with Toon Force because it's funny" I think it's funnier to see his fans cry as Bugs Bunny gets skinned alive by native Amazonian rainforest cannibals.

Probably not in my best interest to post this considering how much hate I'm already getting, but researching God of War is genuinely the most agonizing thing I've ever done on this wiki. Even just double checking the pages for innocuous stuff often leads me down a rabbit hole of finding two, three, or even more abilities I missed during my initial sweep that are just explicitly, comically wrong. I literally just went go check Zeus' profile so I could grab a scan from his breath attack justification, which led to me realizing his incorporeality is wrong, which led to me realizing that Kratos' corruption resistance is wrong, which led to me realizing that his "resistance to all of Hades' abilities" thing is wrong, which led to me realizing that Hades' biological manipulation is wrong, which- I can't fucking take it anymore man, it's just a neverending cascade of bullshit. All of this happened in the course of like 10 minutes.

No other verse has had me audibly go "how the fuck did they get away with this" at least once a day. I'll often overstate my annoyance towards some verses because it's funny, but GoW has the distinction of being the only verse where this isn't a bit and looking at how bad things have gotten makes me genuinely angry. My initial estimate of 12 threads over a course of 3 weeks is now hilariously outdated, and I think it's safe to say I'll be doing these downgrades for the rest of the year, if not longer. This isn't even including the magic or cosmology threads! Those are gonna take even longer, and the explanation pages are somehow just as bad as the profiles!

I need to emphasize that I've had to manually replace several thousand scans across multiple research documents, retype thousands of words that have been lost due to power outages or simple negligence, rewrite entire threads from the ground up multiple times, and spend hundreds of dollars on translations and various gaming magazines all for the sake of this hobby (the translations and magazines are mostly for my own enjoyment, though), yet all of that is somehow magnitudes easier than trying to sort through whatever the hell is going on with GoW on this wiki.

I also wanna point out that I don't even hate GoW or GoW supporters (I'll begrudgingly admit I've come to like Kratos a bit more as a character due to being exposed to more GoW stuff recently); I just hate the way yall scale shit. I also hate the way yall handle debating, because let's not forget the - what are up to now, 3? - false RVR reports that have been made as a result of this series of revisions. Because apparently having to debate the most miniscule shit for ten pages straight somehow wasn't agonizing enough by itself.

Sorry for the long rant, it's been upwards of two months since I've started this whole thing, I'm exhausted, and I needed to vent. Don't take this as anything more than "researching this verse sucks and I don't like debating it"; It's not an insult, it's not a personal attack, I'm just tired. Although feel free to make a fourth false report if it'll make you feel better, I guess.

Probably not in my best interest to post this considering how much hate I'm already getting, but researching God of War is genuinely the most agonizing thing I've ever done on this wiki. Even just double checking the pages for innocuous stuff often leads me down a rabbit hole of finding two, three, or even more abilities I missed during my initial sweep that are just explicitly, comically wrong. I literally just went go check Zeus' profile so I could grab a scan from his breath attack justification, which led to me realizing his incorporeality is wrong, which led to me realizing that Kratos' corruption resistance is wrong, which led to me realizing that his "resistance to all of Hades' abilities" thing is wrong, which led to me realizing that Hades' biological manipulation is wrong, which- I can't fucking take it anymore man, it's just a neverending cascade of bullshit. All of this happened in the course of like 10 minutes.

No other verse has had me audibly go "how the fuck did they get away with this" at least once a day. I'll often overstate my annoyance towards some verses because it's funny, but GoW has the distinction of being the only verse where this isn't a bit and looking at how bad things have gotten makes me genuinely angry. My initial estimate of 12 threads over a course of 3 weeks is now hilariously outdated, and I think it's safe to say I'll be doing these downgrades for the rest of the year, if not longer. This isn't even including the magic or cosmology threads! Those are gonna take even longer, and the explanation pages are somehow just as bad as the profiles!

I need to emphasize that I've had to manually replace several thousand scans across multiple research documents, retype thousands of words that have been lost due to power outages or simple negligence, rewrite entire threads from the ground up multiple times, and spend hundreds of dollars on translations and various gaming magazines all for the sake of this hobby (the translations and magazines are mostly for my own enjoyment, though), yet all of that is somehow magnitudes easier than trying to sort through whatever the hell is going on with GoW on this wiki.

I also wanna point out that I don't even hate GoW or GoW supporters (I'll begrudgingly admit I've come to like Kratos a bit more as a character due to being exposed to more GoW stuff recently); I just hate the way yall scale shit. I also hate the way yall handle debating, because let's not forget the - what are up to now, 3? - false RVR reports that have been made as a result of this series of revisions. Because apparently having to debate the most miniscule shit for ten pages straight somehow wasn't agonizing enough by itself.

Sorry for the long rant, it's been upwards of two months since I've started this whole thing, I'm exhausted, and I needed to vent. Don't take this as anything more than "researching this verse sucks and I don't like debating it"; It's not an insult, it's not a personal attack, I'm just tired. Although feel free to make a fourth false report if it'll make you feel better, I guess.
I went online and on the verse looking for canonical Yuri couples in Touhou.

It seems like there is none.

I'm disappointed.

Idrc about the downgrades but if tje whole situation really makes you feel like that might as well stop this and focus on what you love, this is just a scaling hobby site afterall

I went online and on the back looking for canonical Yuri couples in Touhou.

It seems like there is none.

I'm disappointed.
What, the insane lesbian that moans at the thought of her boss "punishing" her and begs to be stepped on wasn't good enough for you?
KixpU6T.png

gIDLtj2.png

YVlNPBC.png

Reimu x Marisa and Tenshi x Shion are also "basically canon" but they're not as explicit by virtue of not having there be multiple lines of dialogue dedicated to their sex life
Idrc about the downgrades but if tje whole situation really makes you feel like that might as well stop this and focus on what you love, this is just a scaling hobby site afterall
That's a bit of a double edged sword. I could stop, sure, but then all of this would go unchecked. I like this hobby in part because accurate indexing feels quite nice, and allowing blatant misinformation to stick around makes this hobby less enjoyable by extension. I can't fix everything, of course, but I'd at least like to try. And, at the end of the day, I'll still have the payoff of these downgrades getting accepted; It's the process of getting there that's a pain in the ass.

Back