• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Idk if this is just my phone being shitty, but ever since we've started hosting more ads, the mobile version of this site causes my phone to heat up so much that it actively hurts to hold. I can only use it for 5ish minutes at a time without fvcking burning myself.

Idk if this is just my phone being shitty, but ever since we've started hosting more ads, the mobile version of this site causes my phone to heat up so much that it actively hurts to hold. I can only use it for 5ish minutes at a time without fvcking burning myself.
Unfortunately, regarding your phone. I personally recommend that you turn off the advanced visual effects in the accessibility section of your phone's settings, if they are turned on.

I only use mobile when I'm slacking off at work. Do you really think I could type all those text walls on this piece of shit phone?
Gal, I've been here for over 8 years. I've seen insanity the likes of which you could only dream of. Much of which was accomplished solely on mobile.

So yes, I could really think that.

Gal, I've been here for over 8 years. I've seen insanity the likes of which you could only dream of. Much of which was accomplished solely on mobile.

So yes, I could really think that.
I fear the man who would have read through the jbw largest thread bullshit on mobile, without having their phone explode

One very specific peeve I have, is Fearsome Womb Yuji matches like let my boy use his ability's and skill for once (I really just want him to snatch a win tbh) though this somewhat intersects with my slight peeve of limiting characters, I agree with limiting most of the time as there are some really good match ups that are tore down by the fact one character has an insta wincon in there back pocket, but sometimes I think limiting is a bit pointless and unfun, though tbh it aint much of a problem (unless a character I like losses because of it grrrrr)

Nuh uh

Here are Ultima’s latest contributions.

Here is a contribution I made while on mobile.

If he was on mobile, you would see a “Mobile Edit” tag next to the “source edit” one.
mobile editing is a specific type of editing on fandom, if you change to desktop view or click the link at the bottom of the page that gives you the page for desktop users and edit it then it won't register as a mobile edit

Hell ultima has literally said verbatim (on both the site and on discord) that he literally only works on his phone

Actually no, many people like me use mobile view on mobile and they handle large-scale edits on the computer that they cannot handle on mobile.
Usually most people I know say the mobile version of the site looks like shit, and that I don't blame them for.

Back