• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Speaking of detailed, I ******* LOVE standard tactic sections, especially when people put actual effort into it.

I know it's not feasible for all profiles to have it, but God I wish more did.
I would do this if I had a laptop that didn't have the website blocked...

A lot of the WWE profiles need some revising, because there were some people who got confused over what AP a certain wrestler is based on their justifications.

An even better question, ever asked yourself why bother joining this wiki in the first place?
I think my friend on Discord ( who was active on this site in 2020 ) mentioned it a couple time, it piqued my interest so I joined it.
God, I was so ******* cringy and stupid when I first joined.
I was like that for a good amount of time up until.. Around September 2022 maybe.
Maybe I'm not the most mature now but I'm vastly better than I was months ago and I'm proud of that.

I think my friend on Discord ( who was active on this site in 2020 ) mentioned it a couple time, it piqued my interest so I joined it.
God, I was so ******* cringy and stupid when I first joined.
I was like that for a good amount of time up until.. Around September 2022 maybe.
Maybe I'm not the most mature now but I'm vastly better than I was months ago and I'm proud of that.
which sins did you commit at beginning cough cough wanks

I don't mean to drag it out (hence I didn't on RVR), but cloudyagami's ban still leaves a bad aftertaste in my mouth.

I can see where Mr.Bambu is coming from and all that, and I respect that, but still. It also somewhat damaged my understanding of what is bannable and for how long. I deadass find almost every punishment given to other reports excessive after that one, but eh, whatever. Have a great day, everyone.

I don't mean to drag it out (hence I didn't on RVR), but cloudyagami's ban still leaves a bad aftertaste in my mouth.

I can see where Mr.Bambu is coming from and all that, and I respect that, but still. It also somewhat damaged my understanding of what is bannable and for how long. I deadass find almost every punishment given to other reports excessive after that one, but eh, whatever. Have a great day, everyone.
Wait what did he do?

Ngl ever since they let a guy go even though he was a... Creep, just gonna say he's a creep because I can't say the actual word, I lost faith in the RVR thread.

There should be somehow a punishment system, at least a transparent and reasonable one which people can at least grasp the principles of the punishment.

Kamen rider analytical prediction is not op at all... From what I know/remember they see/think alot of moves ahead so that they can predict them... Literally everyone who don't do that while having analytical predictions will nearly always be better

Last edited:
Kojiro outskills most Chinamen and I will ******* die on that hill.
latest

Back