• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

I realized how fake women are now, especially in She-Hulk. They’re full of cgi and Twi is literally purple like how fake can you get? I’m now going back to my non horni routes because of how fake women are.

@RandomGuy2345, I took @ZoroNotZolo’s advice
And hey, if you follow that advice, the discipline will help build confidence for if you ever try to pursue relationships with real women. If you're going to be in a relationship, you're taking all your baggage into that relationship and so is the other woman. It's best to work on yourself as much as possible before pursuing that, which in turn minimizes the baggage you bring into a future relationship.

You only ever give advice if you truly know what your talking about... Otherwise you can lead that person to their doom (doom is a trash word but I don't know what else to put 🙈)

And now I forget what I was going to say because of the word doom.... Bs

And hey, if you follow that advice, the discipline will help build confidence for if you ever try to pursue relationships with real women. If you're going to be in a relationship, you're taking all your baggage into that relationship and so is the other woman. It's best to work on yourself as much as possible before pursuing that, which in turn minimizes the baggage you bring into a future relationship.
Question... Why do you have a waifu pfp?

There's nothing wrong with having a hot anime woman as your pfp, just as long as you don't become a victim of the horni.

Though if you really want to move away from the horni, then switch your pfp/banner to a muscular guy that radiates chad energy.

There's nothing wrong with having a hot anime woman as your pfp, just as long as you don't become a victim of the horni.

Though if you really want to move away from the horni, then switch your pfp/banner to a muscular guy that radiates chad energy.
I find that one time it becomes easy to become a victim to this is when you're lonely. You can be alone and not lonely. In the words of Pastor Jerry Flowers, "loneliness is not being satisfied with your solo because you want a duet". Enjoy your solo and make it the best solo it can be before you end up with a duet. Then make that duet the best duet it can be.

I'm dick eating heavy, but before I go to the gym, I look at pictures of pro wrestlers to get myself motivated (some of the physiques these wrestlers have are something else).

If you're trying to bulk and get muscle growth, the best time to work out would be at night, since you've given yourself plenty of hours in the day to try to get the ideal calorie intake you need in order to bulk up or spur muscle growth. So yeah, there's that little fun fact for you.

If you're trying to bulk and get muscle growth, the best time to work out would be at night, since you've given yourself plenty of hours in the day to try to get the ideal calorie intake you need in order to bulk up or spur muscle growth. So yeah, there's that little fun fact for you.
I usually go to the gym between 6-7 P.M.

EE5035DF-B8C8-4D5A-86B8-158E6062FCA2.jpg

Whole ass armstrong speech

Back