• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Bro would look at the coconut cannon from pvz and think it be a lifesize nutbustin cherry droppin ball blastin *****

Last edited:
Bro would look at the coconut cannon from pvz and think it be a lifesize nutbustin cerry droppin ball blastin *****
overweight king kong with a little small ass ding dong headass
wYn708X.png

Bro lucky i didnt pull out the ****** ap calculations of his hand beatin his dick relentlessly. I gotta say that shit be 3-C. (3 the amount of inches his dick be). 3-A with a nut finisher

Also a ******* series that uses MINECRAFT AND MODS, may be getting into the series, while series like masada verse and 8 bit gets erased.

He had Spider-Man pfps??? Since when???
I remember it very clearly. I think it was back when you still had the Johnny Test pfp. He had a pfp of Tom Holland's Spider-Man with a solid teal background.

Then he replaced it with a genderbent Spider-Man image

Then he used an image of Spider-Gwen which I don't want to describe

And now he does this to Twinkle Sprinkle

So in a distant time, @Coolboy6 wasn't horni

I remember it very clearly. I think it was back when you still had the Johnny Test pfp. He had a pfp of Tom Holland's Spider-Man with a solid teal background.

Then he replaced it with a genderbent Spider-Man image

Then he used an image of Spider-Gwen which I don't want to describe

And now he does this to Twinkle Sprinkle

So in a distant time, @Coolboy6 wasn't horni
This got to be the biggest fall off I've ever seen on this wiki.

I find it funny how Coolboy and I went completely different routes.

At first, he was the guy that had normal pfps, while I was the one with the horni pfps.

Now I'm the one with the normal pfps, while Coolboy has fallen victim to the horni.

I realized how fake women are now, especially in She-Hulk. They’re full of cgi and Twi is literally purple like how fake can you get? I’m now going back to my non horni routes because of how fake women are.

@RandomGuy2345, I took @ZoroNotZolo’s advice

Wait what?! You had a Johnny Test pfp back then. And a badly drawn Spinel Test one. I don't remember you ever being horni
Tbf, I had a streak of multiple pfps of anime women.

Also, it's Johnnel Spest. A dead meme that I wish was revived again, because that shit was funny in an ironic way.

The truth is that I used to be horni for fake women online
And that's not bad if you can control it in a way that benefits you 🙈 but I am different, I can't expect you to be like me of course... Just giving hints of advice

Back