• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

voldemort vs composite human

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Arda: I checked already. CH is 136mph. Voldemort scales beyond 'at least 150mph'. And can effectively use mind reading as precog. Which he and other Legilimency users in the series have done before.

@DMUA: I don't mind if people haven't read them as long as they don't assume things about the verse's characters. Main issue is just that I've recently noticed people making arguments about the characters that are contradicted by the canon, and then acting as if they're fact.

1 week of prep time seem a bit excessive.

Does Voldemort have prep too? If not, an ambush with supersonic rounds will hit Voldemort before he knows he is being shot at. The bullet would travel faster than sound. Granted if there are still horcruxes out there Voldemort will come back some way or another and probably kill the person who killed him. But returning to life usually took months or years, so I think that would count as a loss?

But trap making is sort of humanity's strong point. I can think of a lot of traps that kill faster than sound, hidden explosives and guns being the main ones.

If you have watched Batman vs Superman (regardless of what you think of the quality) the traps with fire and guns that Batman set up could be done by a normal human. Not so much the sonic thing, but even still as long as you hit Voldemort hard enough and faster than he can react, he dies.

CH would spend a lot of time destroying the Horcruxes.

1. Prep time =/= prior knowledge. CH has no idea how fast Voldy is, how much power he's packing, or how much range he has. He/she needs to account for all of the above in order for his/her plan to work as effortlessly as that.

2. Voldemort has mentally attacked Harry from across miles with his Legilimency, which encompasses his mind reading as well as his mental invasion abilities. Good luck getting far enough away to "snipe" him before he catches you.

^I absolutely would not go that far. Lmao!

But yeah. Funny as it is to say it, Voldemort curbs.

I don't mean Goku would lose the battle if it was a thread, I mean it's an actual thing that might happen as a possibility

@Rage: It gives characters access to equipment they don't normally carry on their person. Such as CH getting nuclear warheads, Harry Dresde potentially calling in a few favors and getting power boosts from deity-like beings, Randall Flagg getting artifacts that can blow up continents and BFR people across universes, John Constantine getting the House of Mystery (or at least that used to be the case), et cetera. Not my rule, but yeah.

Of course, even with prior knowledge, there isn't a gun in the world that can outclass Voldemort's range with Legilimency and teleportation.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
1 week prep time
To win this, CH probably needs two weeks, prior knowledge, knowledge of where exactly their fight is, a bunker, and a lot of pre prepped nukes, maybe some underground ones as well.

Hax stomp for Voldy.

Does Voldemort have like precognition or something? Because I do not see how he survives drone strikes or ICBMs... does the Human even haveto engage him when we have satellites and tracking devices? Voldemort can teleport vast distances, but has to know where he is teleporting.

Does Voldermort constantly read the minds of all people on the planet? I am very confused why he is being considered so strong.

RageComment said:
Does Voldemort have like precognition or something? Because I do not see how he survives drone strikes or ICBMs... does the Human even haveto engage him when we have satellites and tracking devices? Voldemort can teleport vast distances, but has to know where he is teleporting.
Does Voldermort constantly read the minds of all people on the planet? I am very confused why he is being considered so strong.
Because if he can see the missile coming, he TP's anywhere, sba says 4 km range, and we have to assume he knows he fighting, otherwise it's unfair, which means mind hax galor.

Also, CH is always stomped in any Supernatural battle since the only defense humans have against that doesn't always work depending on the verse and still requires prior knowledge.

Yobobojojo said:
Because if he can see the missile coming, he TP'spamiming, anywhere, sba says 4 km range, and we have to assume he knows he fighting, otherwise it's unfair, which means mind hax galor.
I am not sure Voldemort would be able to see the incoming missile as they can travel far into hypersonic speeds. I read something like 7,000 m/s impact speed.

But, if both Voldemort is aware he is in a fight (something I wasn't thinking about) then he has an advantage. Still with a week of prep time, CH could pretty much be anywhere in the world and using satalite data to track his foe's location.

How does Voldemort locate the Human?

RageComment said:
Yobobojojo said:
Because if he can see the missile coming, he TP'spamiming, anywhere, sba says 4 km range, and we have to assume he knows he fighting, otherwise it's unfair, which means mind hax galor.
I am not sure Voldemort would be able to see the incoming missile as they can travel far into hypersonic speeds. I read something like 7,000 m/s impact speed.
But, if both Voldemort is aware he is in a fight (something I wasn't thinking about) then he has an advantage. Still with a week of prep time, CH could pretty much be anywhere in the world and using satalite data to track his foe's location.

How does Voldemort locate the Human?
SBA says 4 km distance starting point. Voldemort can mind read across that.

Standard Battle Assumptions play to Voldemort's favor then, because the human needs to have a huge gap between them for the fight to be reasonable at all. Anything else is a Stomp or Double Kill.

RageComment said:
Standard Battle Assumptions play to Voldemort's favor then, because the human needs to have a huge gap between them for the fight to be reasonable at all. Anything else is a Stomp or Double Kill.
Exactly

Theglassman12 said:
He can just put himself in his body like he did with quirrel
Yes after several years which is irrelevent considering a match being counted a loss if one is incapacitated for a month or so. That's also being generous and not thinking about the fact CH likely posseses knowledge of the Horcruxes (Harry Potter fandom) and could spend his week eliminating many if not all of them before killing the man himself.

As for the match i vote Voldy for reasons previously listed.

MasterOfArda said:
Doesn't CH have Subsonic combat speed. If so, it basically depends on whether he can shoot fast enough. If yes, than he winsm if no, horrible stomp.
Composite Human having Subsonic combat has been disproved on the Ben Foster combat speed thread so, composite human would have only superhuman combat speed being around 25m/s. Composite human could win with weapons but, if speed equalized I would say a tie due to Voldemorts teleportation and strong ap and composite human guns, melee weapons, and low-end explosives because if speed was equalized all of composite humans aircraft would be as fast as composite human can run.

Hellbeast1 said:
Theglassman12 said:
He can just put himself in his body like he did with quirrel
Yes after several years which is irrelevent considering a match being counted a loss if one is incapacitated for a month or so. That's also being generous and not thinking about the fact CH likely posseses knowledge of the Horcruxes (Harry Potter fandom) and could spend his week eliminating many if not all of them before killing the man himself.
As for the match i vote Voldy for reasons previously listed.
No prior knowledge.

This is still a stomp and needs to be closed

GenesisHero12 said:
MasterOfArda said:
Doesn't CH have Subsonic combat speed. If so, it basically depends on whether he can shoot fast enough. If yes, than he winsm if no, horrible stomp.
Composite Human having Subsonic combat has been disproved on the Ben Foster combat speed thread so, composite human would have only superhuman combat speed being around 25m/s. Composite human could win with weapons but, if speed equalized I would say a tie due to Voldemorts teleportation and strong ap and composite human guns, melee weapons, and low-end explosives because if speed was equalized all of composite humans aircraft would be as fast as composite human can run.
Standard battle assumptions states 4 km away.

Also, make a CRT if you really believe that, it's on his profile.

"Does the Human even have to engage him when we have satellites and tracking devices?"

1. SBA = They start within 4km at max. Definitely not far enough to escape Voldemort's Legilimency, and in a scenario where the latter knows there's some everyman out to kill him, he simply has to reach out with his mind and find the person who has a direct killing intent towards him. Sifting through multiple people's thoughts is nothing new to Voldemort. He'll find CH and Apparate to where his/her mind's thoughts are coming from. Or just teleport somewhere else anyway, since there's no reason for him to sit around in the main battleground when his opponent hasn't even shown up.

2. Speaking of, do you really think that Voldemort is dumb enough not to know a trap when he sees it? The moment he realizes his opponent isn't anywhere near him, it'll click in his mind that something is very wrong.

I still really don't see CH winning this. I defend the Human in plenty of threads, but his/her chances here are abysmal.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
"Does the Human even have to engage him when we have satellites and tracking devices?"

1. SBA = They start within 4km at max. Definitely not far enough to escape Voldemort's Legilimency, and in a scenario where the latter knows there's some everyman out to kill him, he simply has to reach out with his mind and find him. Sifting through multiple people's thoughts is nothing new to Voldemort. He'll find CH and Apparate to where his/her mind's thoughts are coming from. Or just teleport somewhere else anyway, since there's no reason for him to sit around in the main battleground when his opponent hasn't even shown up.

2. Speaking of, do you really think that Voldemort is dumb enough not to know a trap when he sees it? The moment he realizes his opponent isn't anywhere near him, it'll click in his mind that something is very wrong.

I still really don't see CH winning this. I defend the Human in plenty of threads, but his/her chances here are abysmal.
I feel like we become the resident CH experts.

But yeah, I can't stress it enough. CH is dead. No chance. Hax stomp to the max. Voldemort annihilates him beyond death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back