• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to go with Shiki, 682 can't hope to adapt to someone who can kill literal concepts.

Meh. In vsbattles, Shiki would stomp I guess from these comments.

In SCP universe however, 682 would probably survive, and become god knows what horror with power to scale using whatever Void Shiki tried to kill 682 with.

Check 682's termination log, and see if anything there is comparable to Void Shiki.

What I do remember was this: messing with laws of physics, using reality warpers, and 'God' itself (SCP-343) all failed to kill 682.

In 343's case, it said that 682 wasn't of his creation. The two could not percieve each other in any way at least physically (in a test 682 & 343 were in the same room, they both acted as if the other wasn't there).

Attempting to mess with its history revealed the fact that it is higher up than humans in terms of existance (the effect of the scp was that anyone that viewed it had its history rewritten to be an ally of the SCP foundation; 682 called the histories of humans shadows I think relative to itself).

The very essence of 682 is an unkillable monster that just suvives/fights off, adapts or worse, scales to (via absorption) to whatever is used to attack it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back