• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Virgo Shaka vs Yhwach (Bleach)

Well, I’ve checked the crt for when the soul manip got upgraded, and I believe shakas resistance is counted as Inf+countless+billions

He resists it i think
As far as I remember 8th sense only grants acausality, not fate manip resist.
Ohhh it’s a dura neg. I see, does it bypass his regen low godly and immortalit type 4?
I might be wrong about this as yhwachs page is a mess and a bitch to decipher, but I'm pretty certain x axis ignores soul based durability as well, as it can dura neg soul reapers which are just souls. In which case shakas regen and immortality don't matter as both require his soul to be intact.
Also yhwach fate hax is passive iirc

I might be wrong about this as yhwachs page is a mess and a bitch to decipher, but I'm pretty certain x axis ignores soul based durability as well, as it can dura neg soul reapers which are just souls. In which case shakas regen and immortality don't matter as both require his soul to be intact.
Also yhwach fate hax is passive iirc
from what I saw by clicking on the link of the X-axis, it’s a matter Manip, dura neg, instant attack By bypassing space.

Yhwach starts with fate hax but that doesn't work
Shaka starts with mind hax, and if that doesn't work, bfr

The prob is Yhwach has passive power null, he can null every power that he sees in future

Last edited:
Jesus I didn't even notice power null, we really gotta change how we display powers and abilities. Shaka definitely doesn't resist that

Back