• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So uhhh,what 173 first move,and is his matter manipulation effective? Also Violet have some of superior dura and she have witchcraft here since OP didn't restrict it,so Violet can survive thank's for her durability.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Ah so no witchcraft,but even so you can't restrcit the durability tho......
You can definitely restrict higher keys. 173's 1-B is restricted, for example.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
No i mean,Violet dura is come from her arm,and as i know it always there,even without witchcraft.
According to the profile, her dura is 9-B without witchcraft, which is what's being used in this thread, and 9-A with witchcraft, which isn't allowed here.

Oh right, I double checked and that's correct.

I don't think you can correct for that much, except for saying that dura's only in her arms, and 173 usually aims for the neck.

Back