• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Viktor (League of Legends) vs Lucario (Pokemon)

In that case, no. Counts as outside help, imo. So much so, that the first one I looked at I was planning to use instead of Viktor ovo.

lol fair enough ovo

Ive made a few minor adjustments to Viktor's page, nothing serious, really just added the battlecast and his nigh immunity to pain and fear

Now lets see...

Well, Viktor absolutely has the intelligence advantage. Lucario is very human-like and an expert combatant, but he is only around human. Viktor is truly genius, not only in machinery, but also in combat. He is able to analyze opponents on the fly and adapt to their patterns.

Lucario does have versatility, though. A wide arsenal of different moves will make him a bit more unpredictable than the average opponent in Runeterra.

However, I think Viktor takes this due to his Gravity Field. I assume Viktor has his perfect Hex Core, and that means that the field will not only slow movement, but halt it entirely. The short duration of the stun is almost assuradly game mechanics, and I am sure Viktor could quickly devise a way to put down Lucario in the time it buys him. And if we are counting Typing, Viktor's main source of damage, his Death Ray, should be super-effective.

Hmm...

Well for starters, Lucario's Empathic and Fear manip are basically nulled

Lucario definitely has a versatility advantage and is more skilled in H2H by a long shot, but getting up close also leaves him wide open for being locked in a gravity field which would make him an easy target for Death Ray. Chaos Storm is also gonna be a major nuisance as its going to keep following Lucario around and damaging him if he gets near it. Viktor's forcefields should be able to handle most of his ranged attacks while peppering him with lasers of his own, all while analyzing Lucario.

Also, why isnt Riolu on Lucario's page? ovo

Pfft. Lucario's too awesome to have a pre-evolution on his page ovo.

On topic, does Vik have means around some of his weaponry being turned against him via Me First or Copycat?

No, he doesn't. That said how versatile are those moves in canon? All of Viktor's attacks require specific technological devices to use. Chaos Storm is literally just a flying electrical conductor.

Considering how it could replicate things Lucario doesn't have (i.e. wings, scales, feathers, tentacles, vines, swords, etc), it's versatile imo.

Back