• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Victor and Juiz upgrade.

I recently reread the chapters before the current arc and Sun was not the one who moved the earth or the sun. The earth was moving towards the sun simply due to the Union having killed most of the Season umas which caused the Earth to go out of whack from it's orbit of the sun. This originally was going to take 3 months time but after Nico betrayed the Union and killed the season Umas that were keeping the earth from moving fast to the sun it ended up becoming sooner.. So Sun won't scale to 5-B. Right now he's only High 6-B scaling above Top. The superior artifacts if they don't end up showing any higher ap then they can simply be 7-B as they are superior to artifacts like Nyoi Staff or Zuishin Rod.

I recently reread the chapters before the current arc and Sun was not the one who moved the earth or the sun. The earth was moving towards the sun simply due to the Union having killed most of the Season umas which caused the Earth to go out of whack from it's orbit of the sun. This originally was going to take 3 months time but after Nico betrayed the Union and killed the season Umas that were keeping the earth from moving fast to the sun it ended up becoming sooner.. So Sun won't scale to 5-B. Right now he's only High 6-B scaling above Top. The superior artifacts if they don't end up showing any higher ap then they can simply be 7-B as they are superior to artifacts like Nyoi Staff or Zuishin Rod.
Damn

bump. Can this be accepted

@Arkenis What is the main prize? After the discussion with damage and now I see they suggest tier 3 rating so I don't know.

@Arkenis What is the main prize? After the discussion with damage and now I see they suggest tier 3 rating so I don't know.
Main thing was originally 5-B but after rereading, I realized the feat can't be scaled to Sun physically, I propose 7-B for Rebellion and Aegis as they are superior to other artifacts which have Low 7-B feats. With that the updates would be Juiz and Andy having 7-B keys with Rebellion.
The tier 3 thing isn't concrete enough so dismiss that.

Main thing was originally 5-B but after rereading, I realized the feat can't be scaled to Sun physically, I propose 7-B for Rebellion and Aegis as they are superior to other artifacts which have Low 7-B feats. With that the updates would be Juiz and Andy having 7-B keys with Rebellion.
Then update your op to avoid confussions.

This isn't holding anything up, you can post other CRTs.
Are you in favor of scaling the superior artifacts to At least 7-B by them being superior artifacts.

Back