• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Very minor Po addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot to add this in my last KFP thread, but in the episode "Way of the Prawn", Po uses pressure point techniques to put Tigress to sleep/cause her to become unconscious. So he should get Pressure Point usage added to his KFP and Paws of Destiny pages, and with them he gets Sleep Manipulation and some form of Sound Manipulation (Can paralyze the vocal cords in order to stop others from talking, as seen in Mouth Off).

Oh, ah, while here, Po should also get enhanced senses. He was able to smell the day old garlic chao mein on Junjie's breath, and he heard the faint sound of the Qi'dan Bell Trap in the Jade Palace from the village.

I wanna say its paralysis but she was also rendered unconscious, it seems slightly different from normal paralysis.

Just specify that in the explanation, "Paralysis Inducement (Paralyzed and rendered unconscious Y with X)", as I don't think there's a page specifically for making someone go unconscious out of it being a pretty varied thing to do.

Okay. Thanks. Should I close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back