• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homu vs Ren aside, others I've mentioned should be removed, since Gil's and Accel's only ways of winning are Ea and subatomic hax respectively, while Homu lol-nopes via higher-dimensional mindhax (along with BFR, but she wouldn't have to use it anyway)

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Again, Homu just killed them faster. She doesn't noped their offensive attack, she prevented them from using them.
Actually, Type 8 brings her back, so it does nope Gil and Accel completely

I mean, her type 8 depends on her labyrinth. Gil EA can destroy that, and pretty sure he has some anti-immortality NP in his treasury.

While I'm not sure whether accel can destroy the labyrinth or not, Homu has never comeback from sub-atomize hax. I think it's NLF if we assume she can.

They don't. But Gil was bloodlust so he will go straight for EA.

And I already explained above at how it is unlikely Homu can comeback from subatomic hax.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
I mean, her type 8 depends on her labyrinth. Gil EA can destroy that, and pretty sure he has some anti-immortality NP in his treasury.

While I'm not sure whether accel can destroy the labyrinth or not, Homu has never comeback from sub-atomize hax. I think it's NLF if we assume she can.
How is he destroying the Labyrinth when he's inside the Labyrinth?

Accel's matter Manipulation isn't combat applicable.

The same way when he destroyed Broskandar Reality Marble.

Doesn't he can control vector from a far? And didn't his wings disintegrated the target upon contact?

Isn't her barrier Moon level? Not sure how a High 7A Blast is gonna work.

Controlling a vector is in no way subatomic and the wings disintegrating Matter has been debunked for almost a year now.

AjimuPlaysMaplestory said:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1481375
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Darth_Nihilus

why was nihilus' loss removed? if nihilus loss was removed due to mismatch stomp then why the hell does medaka still have hers?

I know people fondle themselves to nihilus on this site and downplay medaka and think she is only micro-organism level but this is a bit extreme even for the typical anti medaka treatment

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1473032

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Medaka_Kurokami

either keep both losses in profile or remove both losses but be consistent please
still needs to be resolved

ProspectX said:
Yog-soth vs the presence, 1-A matchups can't be added.
Remove this because ...

• Please note that although matches between 1-A characters are technically not forbidden, results from such matchups will not be added to the character profiles. Due to the unfathomably high gaps of power between characters within this category, and how hard it is to accurately compare levels of complexity between the cosmologies of different fictional works, these threads should not be discussed for anything beyond casual entertainment.

Rick Sanchez VS Pennywise should be removed from their profiles, now that I've looked back on it again.

Being perfectly blunt here, the thread had already sort of devolved into a mess within the first handful of posts, and a number of the reasonings in general are bordering on people just saying "eh **** it" and going with whatever. I myself was lacking the knowledge on Pennywise that I have now, and as of this moment I can say for certain that the match goes down horribly as far as Rick is concerned.

• The prep means squat, since A) no prior knowledge, B) Rick is as likely as not to squander it while in-character, and C) It has the ability to mind-read Rick and then mindhax the bastard into the ground before he can put any sort of plan into motion or press a button on some tech.
  • Unless he has feats of seeing/surviving something that passively drives onlookers so mad that their insanity kills them in an instant, he looks at the Deadlights and dies without even getting the chance to process more than one thought.
  • Anything and everything Pennywise does can kill or incap him. Even if he survives looking at the true form (he won't), It can easily just conjure an illusion that he can't see through, screw with his perception so badly that he can't tell a sewer apart from a circus, inflict literal cancer on him, wipe his memories, turn him blind...
  • If they start far enough away that Rick isn't affected by the nature of the true form, then Pennywise can still do all of the above to him while he can't do much of anything.
Sooo, yeah. I'm advocating that we get rid of it. It's outdated, lacks worthwhile justification and is generally not that good of a thread on top of that. And it's a stomp.

@Jack

This thread purpose is to remove matchups that have been added to the respective profiles of characters in said matchup.

Not close/remove threads that don't get any reply.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Tfw people still use "Ea takes time to charge".
I guess reading what's being posted in literally every Gilgamesh thread is hard.
Don't really get what you're trying to say

And this is a reason to remove it because..........?

Also, 1440 vs Medaka should be removed

-Medaka has no way to kill him

-Instantly seals her or spears her

-Can't do anything to him because Type 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back