• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the speed advantage isnt enough to cross the gap before Kimblee moves his hand slightly and to use her amp she needs to be stationary for a brief moment beforehand

@Weekly that still doesn't debunk the point that Weiss can potentially oneshot him. Kimblee just has a better chance of dealing the killing blow than her, which again isn't a stomp. At best its a decisive match for Kimblee.

despite having a decent speed advantage in that fight. Again the oneshot is possible for Weiss, read the examples of Non stomp matches, that's literally Kimblee vs Weiss in a nutshell.

A speed advantage that makes literally no difference here as she just instantly gets oneshotted by a multi-kilometer wide 7-C attack before she even gets in range to be able to have a chance of oneshotting him

Common Examples of a Decisive/Non-Stomp Match

• Both characters have several methods of winning, including options that allow them to win instantly. However, one character can reliably use/activate their winning move(s) first.
Again, this isn't a stomp match. It would be a stomp if Weiss being able to oneshot Kimblee is not something she can do due to lack of AP to do so, and again she has the speed advantage in that fight.

No, its indeed a stomp. That match would only be decisive and "fair" if Kimble had some possibility of starting with other attack rather than the 7-C one

But he always starts with it, so Weiss has no chance even if we consider all the possibilities. Kimble loves the phylosophy stone and he abuses the power of it

If she were in range from the get go it would not be a stomp but she is not, therfore it is a stomp as there is no plausable scenario in which weiss is able to win here

@Oblivion That alone isn't proof of it being unfair. Again it literally says even matches where the character can win instantly, AKA his explosions oneshotting Weiss, aren't considered stomps. That's just a decisive match at best.

@Weekly Again, speed advantage, with Glyphs, can make her get really close to Kimblee and into her range. The possibility is there, Kimblee just has a better chance of winning.

Saying that Weiss can oneshot doesn't mean much because Kimblee can also oneshot, has greater range and will always do the attack that oneshots.

His combo of abilities and mindset effectively compensate for his weakness, basically removing it from the board as something Weiss could exploit. Her chances of winning are effectively zero. That makes it a stomp.

Dang Fandom ate my last post. I know this is unrelated to the other post but how is J'zargo vs Weiss a stomp? They both literally had the same win condition. Freeze/paralyze the enemy then blast them. J'zargo barely won and he only did win because his wards can stop Weiss' ice while aura couldn't stop his paralysis.

Granted that thread may be removed in the future but it's not because that match was a stomp (I'm planning on downgrading J'zargo but I won't have time until Sunday to make the thread).

Speed means nothing when your opponent nukes you from kilometers away with a gesture before you get in range to have a chance to oneshot

@Keeweed Because J'zargo just needs to look at weiss to paralyze, its a technique he leads with in-character, and he spams it in-character and its not dodgeable, whereas weiss actuvely needs to move and use abilities to do the same and its dodgeable and she cant do so while frozen whereas j'zargo can

Ok I see the problem. When I voted for J'zargo I knew his paralysis is a projectile and I believe most people did but nobody corrected the person saying it's instant, as most people said he's more likely to pull it off not that he just instantly can do it.

At worst I can see that needing a rematch (though I want to try and downgrade J'zargo soon so I'll just wait to remove that match until then).

After looking over the Eternal Champions profile I see that he still has that match against Triborg despite Triborg being downgraded. Granted he won through durability negation but going from being stronger than your opponent to being one shot by your opponent is a massive difference so that needs to be removed. At best that could be a rematch.

@glass

It's not a win con, Weiss is physically unable to ever reach Kimble before being ones shooted, as 3x speed advantage is not enought to not bridge the gap between their ranges and even if she was in range to hit him, he could just respond with an explosion to completly nullify any attack she throws+kill her

Keep Pol vs Weiss, that one's certainly not a stomp. At best, redo the thread, then figure it out afterwards.

Admittedly, if Pol wins the rematch, I kinda want the old match to be the one that says. Because, y'know, memes.

Pol vs Weiss isnt a stomp but the reasoning is so god awful that the outcome is just blatantly wrong

If a rematch is made then it can be readded

I'd do a rematch first, then.

Otherwise, I suppose the rest can be called stomps, though I surely don't have the time to actually look through every one of the RWBY fights.

(I was going to post a crap ton of Composite Human fights, but his fate is still in limbo, so... :p)

C2 of Omegon said:
It's not just AP/Dura, though. If it was, I wouldn't be make even talking about this.
It's a combo of the AP/Dura + Regen + Resistances + Phasing.
The match does not look like a stomp. It looks like a decisive win, to me. Phasing is not quick in character move for Superman, anyway.

Ainz Ooal Gow's loss to Strahd should be removed too.

The vampire is very much completly immune to most, if not all, of Ainz's abilities, with the only ecception being possibly Black Hole and GoALiD, which even if they worked are rendered null by Strahd's type 8 immortality based on his filactory, which Ainz would have no way to find, or he could even use Spell Turning to send them back at him or straight up null them with Anti-Magic Shell.

Meanwhile, Strahd can just use Dominate (Country level mind hax) to Mind Control Ainz

KGiffoni said:
Lots, if not all, of Rick's matches gotta be removed because he has 2-A ressurection now
It looks like the discussion is still going about the addition since it is not on his profile.

Mario vs Frank West should probably be removed. Mario has no real range option, and Frank has dozens of range options and ones that can one shot. And they start thousands of meters away due to that being Franks range. Mario has no realistic way to win.

Mr. Bean vs Sans. Was even called a stomp on the very thread and still got added for some reason. But several changes since this page has been made as well. Beans baseline where Sans is much higher. Almost at the point of one shot. 5-6 times stronger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back