• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Verses that are both, good and strong.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I just wanna know what verses are out there that you guys think are powerful in a VSB standpoint, as well as a good franchise worth getting into even without the power. Strong is subjective, as it could be the average of the verse, or just one character. It could mean pure AP or haxxed af. And good is also subjective, as everyone has their own tastes. Regardless, for curiosity's sake, I wanna know.(

And yes, the irony that I have a cat avi and I'm talking about something out of curiosity isn't lost on me)

The content of this thread will be people saying "isn't my answer obvious?" while no one actually answers

STH200
Gotta go fast

These three verses are all decently strong and haxxed

3129756-shinmegamitenseiiv review upt2016 20160915 thumb
Whatever you do, you're screwed

Devil may cry 4 group by tsukistrife11-d4cwaaj
They made the devil cry

Well, the first one that comes to mind is World of Final Fantasy.

A game where fodder (Late game, granted) can gradually destroy a universe with googolplex universes, and villains that can invalidate one's existence entirely, but the story is genuinely interesting and even often quite tragic, and the humor hits the mark every time.

AT really has some of the most interesting lore of any western animated show I've seen especially when you put it all together

Back