• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Verse That You Like but Not on the Wiki?

Irredeemable. Well, it was on the wiki, but gone now. Need to add it again soon.
Wait Plutonian is here

I also think the UDON Street Fighter comics and maybe some of the DC verses (like White Knight or Earth 12) would be really fun additions

Why doesn't the verse "Oggy and the cockroaches" have a profile on this wiki, I've only seen a few "userblogs" about it.

Does the verse lack supporter? or ignored?

Why doesn't the verse "Oggy and the cockroaches" have a profile on this wiki, I've only seen a few "userblogs" about it.

Does the verse lack supporter? or ignored?
I've taken glances at the verse but honestly just not that interested in viewing a good portion to get a good viewing for proper profile creation although there is interest in a verse similar like Zig and Sharko so maybe there's hope

I've taken glances at the verse but honestly just not that interested in viewing a good portion to get a good viewing for proper profile creation although there is interest in a verse similar like Zig and Sharko so maybe there's hope
I'd like to do some calculation if the verse has a profile on this wiki, I hope the verse has one.

Indirectly, I want to be a supporter of the verse.

Although I kind of retired from "looking for" verses to add to the wiki (at least those whose tiers can't be determinated without calcs), there are few LN I've been reading that may be a good addition:

Our Last Crusade or the Rise of a New World.
Reincarnated as a Dragon Hatchling
Apocalypse Bringer Mynoghra (although I have the feeling the authir dropped the LN unfortunately)
Unwanted Undead Adventure (I think it was dropped as well)
The Demon Sword at the Excalibur Academy

Also just throught of something

The tv shows Vikings and Black Sails would prolly be neat for profiles ngl though I'm sure they'd mostly be 9-C or some variation thereof

I was also thinking of MDickie game profiles too, usually it would be around 9-B for breaking apart tables

Dislyte.

Honestly I'm just getting through the story and Jack shit for feats. 9-B and Superhuman speed is an oof, and hax... like, low hax.

Verse that I like, only few have action.

Hell Mode
The Magician who rose from failure
The Great Cleric
World End
My Daughter Left the Nest
Fushi no Kami
Disciple of the lich

Thought I was the only one playing that game around here lol.

I hope they are more shit to it.

Thought I was the only one playing that game around here lol.

I hope they are more shit to it.
You mean Dislyte? Yeah, issue is I've got a statement and like 0 feats for them to go off of, I'll probably be making a profile in my sandbox later but I don't have high expectations for stats lmao

Yeah they were generally bad. Like Plutonians was decent, but lacking scans. Descriptions were well done so imma just reuse those lol

I'm surprised F.E.A.R isn't here either considering how popular it was back in the day.
Yeah. It is considered to be one of the best fps games of all time so it's really bizzare. The verse genuinely has some pretty good hax and would be fun to debate.

Altough was it removed or was it just never here in the first place?

Like, I really like a lot of verses, but the most notable ones that I would like to see here on the site are The Evil Within (9-A to Far higher with a Lot of Hax), Sunset Overdrive (High 8-C) and Mashle (There is only one profile)
The Evil Within already is on the wiki. Tho most people are only scaled to wall level which is a downplay.

_Boisvert - Spooky and surreal web-series about some weird demonic and possibly angelic entities trapped in what is probably some apartment complex. It doesn't really have that many things, as only two of the characters would have 9-B AP and basically unknown in every other stat.

Diminish - Another spooky web-series of a guy playing a hard platformer made by his dead sister. He and the game's protagonist, Apollo, an olympian who became ill and was corrupted into some weird wolf-man thing, travel through a melancholic world to find out why did his sister make this game. It deals with a lot of sensitive subjects like suicide and losing a loved one to cancer.

Warcraft - Do removed verses count? Eitherway, Warcraft was a pretty bad and outdated verse that got deleted because of that, and I'm trying to restore it and make it even better than it was before.

Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magic Obscura - Old CRPG made by a great and now defunct developer. It's premise is that it's a high fantasy world that's just about to enter its very own industrial revolution. The Living One has pretty good hax for a western RPG protagonist, such as ranged and instant pain-hax, death hax, supernatural luck that let's them avoid inevitable doom, and social influencing so busted that that they can convince people to off themselves.

Houseki no Kuni/Land of the Lustrous - This actually predates Steven Universe by a year. It's set in a world where humanity seemingly vanished, and the only thing that remains of the race are sentient and pretty rock people, shrimp people, and weird-cloud-lunarian-things. I'm a stinky pissbaby anime fan though, so I can't really scale all of it, but I know enough about it since I'm friends with people obsessed with the manga.

Houseki no Kuni/Land of the Lustrous - This actually predates Steven Universe by a year. It's set in a world where humanity seemingly vanished, and the only thing that remains of the race are sentient and pretty rock people, shrimp people, and weird-cloud-lunarian-things. I'm a stinky pissbaby anime fan though, so I can't really scale all of it, but I know enough about it since I'm friends with people obsessed with the manga.

Back