• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Verse Peak Tier List; How high does Verses peak?

Because (You) are filled with Determination.

Well I guess I am.

No, I mean there’s two Undertale’s in Low 2-C

One just called “Undertale” and the other being called “Undertale/Deltarune”

just pointing it cuz it looks a little weird ig

What do you mean two different Undertale parts? You think I skimmed and forgot I already had put Undertale there and put it accidentally listed twice? What do you think are the odds for that?

:^V

We'll see what happens with Mario.

I’ve never seen this one either but there’s an isekai called “The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in a Different World as an Aristocrat”

I’ve never seen this one either but there’s an isekai called “The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in a Different World as an Aristocrat”
Damn ligth novels author are getting desesperated to create now shitty gimmicks huh

Damn ligth novels author are getting desesperated to create now shitty gimmicks huh
oh yeah 100%, I'm amazed that people are still trying to cash in on the isekai genre. But I mean, it must work, right? They just keep doing it

pretty cure is 2-A

explanation: it has been stated in fresh precure their individual universe is comprised of infinite parallel universes the main example that is being used is two mirrors facing each other thus granting an infinite reflection. The dark king was planning on destroying the universe and cure black and white defeated him after gaining the rainbow bracelets and gotten stronger after regaining their powers in max heart and getting even stronger post all-stars and this scales to EVERYONE who fought fusion, shadow, or miden.

Back