• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Verse Peak Tier List; How high does Verses peak?

Is there article for Aim for the Top! Low 1-C?
Not blog yet I think. But I'll copy paste some translated material.
Amano Kazumi's paper published at The Conference of All Japan high-school physics said:
Considering the similarity between the functional of quantum mechanical operation and the distribution function of statistic physics, the quantum mechanical operation is roughly represented as below.

Z = integral exp(1/h) D|\phi|.

If we regard this as the total concept of the situation, it is just that the result of GAUGE theory which WALL and YANG proposed, and the WEINBERG-SALAM theory that describe the strong interaction, and the quantum chromo dynamics are regular under the internal canonical modeling.

For the well known clear example, the phase transition region in the vicinity of 10^13 GeV does not change the hierarchical structure that implies the kinetic variable \phi, but is a classical integration of operation.

However, toward the end of 20th Century, these unsolved problems of elementary particle theories, the super string theories, the strange things of unitary transformation about the super-symmetric HILBERT space, and the local space canonical representations are converged into one.

In 1995, according to Tannhauser's first paper "The ether electrodynamics of objects in motion," Ether corresponds to the particle of HIGGS field in W-S theory, and the vacuum space is defined as the ground state of the field.

In general, particles of Zero or ordinary number spin follow the BOSE-EINSTEIN statistics, and others follow the FERMI-DIRAC statistics.

The Planck constant, and gravity constant are determined when high dimensional space automatically decays into N dimensional phase division.

The scattering amplitude that describes the scattering process turns out to be an analytical function in the complex plane when we require the causation of complex intensification, which by applying the CORSEY's integration theorem, turns out to be the Tannhauser's Division
function.
Supersymmetry is a thing. Hilbert space is a thing. And Ether is higgs boson.

Quantum chromodynamics (Strong force?), fermions and bosons seem to work the same as our real life.

Vacuum phase transition is a thing. Which may be the one that decides gravity and planck constant.

My Hero Academia at 6-C

Black Clover at 6-B

Kill-la-Kill at 5-C

Dinosaur King at 2-B

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken at 2-B

To Aru Majutsu no Index at High 1-C

Yeah Marvel has enough stuff for high 1-A. I just hope the person splitting the cosmology knows what he's doing.
...no...no it doesn't. Cause I said so. But, in all seriousness, I'll just wait and see what they have planned for the High 1A justifications

...no...no it doesn't. Cause I said so. But, in all seriousness, I'll just wait and see what they have planned for the High 1A justifications
You'll be surprised at the justifications when the thread is posted. If it gets accepted then Marvel might become one of the verses with strongest high 1-A justifications.

so the order for 1-A from what I understand is:

SMT/Persona
Marvel Comics (until the upgrade comes out at some point)
Homestuck
Warhammer 40K
and Nasuverse

Back