• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Verse deleted?

So I've been looking for Mondaiji-Tachi verse for quite a bit, but I can't seem to find it. It got deleted? Looked for literally every variation of every translation possible, character's names but it's just gone. Any ideas?

From what i remember some guy came and claimed that the mondaiji verse had an infinite multiverse based on little garden being connected to all possibility or something like that, he got banned, and after that we had no one to confirm the stats of the characters hence it got deleted.

How many times have we deleted it now? It's been at least 2 or 3 times, the verse seems to be problematic when it comes to rating them, but if we can finally get reasonable ratings for them, that would be great.

Dang 2-3 times? This verse seems to be highly controversial, perhaps its best that we wait for a large scale blog for it or something of that caliber...

Yes i am pretty sure the verse has been deleted at least 2 times before, a large scale blog on the verse is needed i think.

If the pages aren't accurate and we don't have ways to verify them at the moment, the pages shouldn't exist. Someone who will give an unbiased explanation of the verse's power and cosmology will probably show up eventually.

Back