• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Here's a verse that I think could work:

From what I can tell, the protagonist of this series may have the most powerful 4D death manip out there. In-universe, he is the LITERAL END in human form.

Been reading a novel, and have been wondering if there is anyone else who have read it, and can help me create the profiles for the verse.

The name of the novel is: The Journey of The Fate Destroying Emperor.

Okay, I'm not sure who is interested in this topic, but Roger Ramjet might be an interesting pick for a verse:

His AP when he takes one of his Proton Energy Pills is directly stated as "the energy of 20 atom bombs." Using the Little Boy as a rule of thumb, this should make Roger Ramjet's AP 300 kilotons, or High 7-C. This cartoon is a rare instance of consistent AP statements. I think he should get base AP, Durability, and from being able to survive however much force or energy it takes to instantly turn a plane at a 90-degree angle. For reference, a B-57 has a top speed of 598 mph, or 267.32992 m/s.: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_B-57_Canberra

What are some verses that are pretty niche, but absurdly broken? It has already happened before (99% of all xiaxia)

The Incal and its many spin-offs are relatively niche (though, The Metabaron seems to be a little more well known) and absurdly broken both in terms of hax and AP. Plus, the art is amazing, besides Megalex part 1 (which kind of sucks in general).

I was thinking about making a verse for the franchise, but I didn't want to deal with it. Plus, it's a bit too graphic for me.

Last edited:
To all Chinamen.

Fellow Daoist, I need help in scaling Martial World, help appreciated to complete Lin Ming sandbox.

Guy have Non-duality type 2 in his Life Destruction key and Aca type 5 in his Beyond True Divinity.

If you haven't read the scripture, please read it. Don't be a frog in a well.
allfiction battles has a completed profile for him

Back