• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hmm then you'd probably want to treat it as dispersal in this case or only do the on screen amount we see but otherwise using the normal cloud thickness for how tall the cloud actually is as if the blast did reach all the way through to the top of the cloud it would still yield a lot
I'd appreciate recommendations on where to start. I think I can figure out how to calc it, but I'd like to know what I should calc (dispersal vs vaporization?) and how to do it. Of course, if you'd like to do it for me that'd be amazing too lol

would it be possible to revive trevor henderson?
The reason Trevor Henderson was deleted was because most of his work was deleted, so scans just kinda disappeared. If you can somehow dig up all the relevant scans and information, it should be fine

I'd appreciate recommendations on where to start. I think I can figure out how to calc it, but I'd like to know what I should calc (dispersal vs vaporization?) and how to do it. Of course, if you'd like to do it for me that'd be amazing too lol

The reason Trevor Henderson was deleted was because most of his work was deleted, so scans just kinda disappeared. If you can somehow dig up all the relevant scans and information, it should be fine
my idea is Look for any story on his Main socials like twitter and insta as well scale his big ass characters size but I can probably try to find the most relevant stuff that can be find

Hmm then you'd probably want to treat it as dispersal in this case or only do the on screen amount we see but otherwise using the normal cloud thickness for how tall the cloud actually is as if the blast did reach all the way through to the top of the cloud it would still yield a lot
As I said earlier, I have basically no calc knowledge that isn't explosions, would you have any guidance on what to do or where to start?

Can someone calculate these feats please?

Last edited:
The profile is officially out!

I've been clowned 🤡

The Protag: litterally going nameless the whole comic

I: Make their profile.

The comic literally in the next chapter: Nevermind, we are calling them Little Buddy now 😋

TLDR: I need a profile transfer from "The Protagonist (Don't Read This)" to "Little Buddy". Don't know how to it works, but I'm guessing I'll have to make a crt

I've been clowned 🤡

The comic literally in the next chapter: Nevermind, we are calling them Little Buddy now 😋

TLDR: I need a profile transfer from "The Protagonist (Don't Read This)" to "Little Buddy". Don't know how to it works, but I'm guessing I'll have to make a crt
I may, however, want to delay this a little bit. The MC seems to be going down a path of memory lane in a lucid dream, so something else may show up.

I've been clowned 🤡

You can just ask for the name be changed on the All-purpose request thread

I may, however, want to delay this a little bit. The MC seems to be going down a path of memory lane in a lucid dream, so something else may show up.
Thanks. I'll wait a bit first for Little Buddy to come back from his hallucinatory lucid dream down memory lane to make sure nothing else important (Like their actual, real name) is said.

Can someone calculate these feats please?
Bump

Anyone intrested in reviving
91Ma+D-vdCL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Not verse related at all and please redirect me if this is the wrong thread, but I think it’d be the funniest thing ever to have a The Great Mighty Poo from Conker’s Bad Fur Day profile. Someone make it happen 🙏🏻

Back