• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vergil vs Big sis saber

Musashi does not have passive fate hax. But I think Vergil's regen is too much for her even if she does outskill so hard it's like putting someone who's picked up a sword for the first time in their life against someone who's been doing it for years and is hailed as one of the best in the world.

From what I see in her profile none will be able to kill each other but type 9 isn't combat applicable if that consider a wincon for vergil but I'll wait for fate supporters first

From what I see in her profile none will be able to kill each other but type 9 isn't combat applicable if that consider a wincon for vergil but I'll wait for fate supporters first
Musashi does not have passive fate hax. But I think Vergil's regen is too much for her even if she does outskill so hard it's like putting someone who's picked up a sword for the first time in their life against someone who's been doing it for years and is hailed as one of the best in the world.

Regardless eventually Vergil manages to land a hit because he has Mid-Godly regeneration. Nobody in fate sans those who can concept nuke can actually damage or kill him.

Vergil have acausality type 4
Musahsi can affect it, she already affect people with acau type 4 (like kotomine)

Musashi does not have passive fate hax.

But I think Vergil's regen is too much for her even if she does outskill so hard it's like putting someone who's picked up a sword for the first time in their life against someone who's been doing it for years and is hailed as one of the best in the world.
What regen have vergil in this tier? She can like just destroy his soul, and in fate soul contains mind.

Because i see mid godly regen when posses, but it's not the case of vergil here and the justification are not even showing mid godly as it tell he need consciousness/soul to regen

Last edited:
Then it's deeply OOC cause even in the apsolute worst situations she never used fate hax.
She litteraly use it every time bruh, all of shimousa battle is her using it because people are better than her.

In LB1 she got problem because she wasn't able to see a possibility to defeat him so she needed to go in zero to cut his truck

All servants can interact with AE1, and in servant physiology, they're attack can hit the soul, information and concept. And all Nasuverse character have resistance to 4D. And on her attack potency, it mention the gods and buddha, and they are all low 1-C to 1-C.

All servants can interact with AE1, and in servant physiology, they're attack can hit the soul, information and concept. And all Nasuverse character have resistance to 4D. And on her attack potency, it mention the gods and buddha, and they are all low 1-C to 1-C.
the AE1 is for concepts higher than regular type1s and vergil could bypass 4D resistances, also there's isnt any tier 1 AP on her profile, the buddha god stuff you mentioned isnt even on the first key which is the one we're using

anyway what can she do about mid-godly and all the other stuff?

Mid-Godly cant do anything if his concept, soul and information is destroyed(Thats on the scale of high-godly). And even her 1st key can affect tier 1 with her own hax.
Cut the trunk of Ivan the Terrible's Mammoth.

Musahsi can affect it, she already affect people with acau type 4 (like kotomine)

What regen have vergil in this tier? She can like just destroy his soul, and in fate soul contains mind.

Because i see mid godly regen when posses, but it's not the case of vergil here and the justification are not even showing mid godly as it tell he need consciousness/soul to regen

If that so then she will affect him but I was told that it's OOC

As for regeneration it's via possession for low tier demons only while mid tier and above have full mid godly but I don't need to explain it because efite posted thread that gave them the justification for mid godly anyway

their souls are abstract concepts and they can regenerate with nothing but it

and vergil is a mid tier demon, he has regular mid-godly in this

Someone did try to upgrade(Tier 4 at that time) Musashi when LB1 was release. But her NP is mainly hax.

Someone did try to upgrade(Tier 4 at that time) Musashi when LB1 was release. But her NP is mainly hax.
I mean, things like Enuma Elish also have their good amount of hax and still have tier 1 AP, Musashi should still reflect in the profile that can damage tier 1 things.

At that time, there is always someone blocking any upgrade in Nasuverse that's why it didnt happen.

Back