• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Venti and Dvalin profile rework|(Genshin Impact)

So...Venti profile was very outdated and had different scalings which werent that connected.
He also used to have a 6-C rating on his Venti key but was removed due to unknown reason, so with this i will post a rework that will help understand his scaling:
Dvalin is getting reworked as he also suffered an unknown removal of his 6-C of Poisoned key.
which were both brought up from this crt
Old:

New:

Changed the Ap/Durability justifications, Made P&A section to look more clean and readable, Added a Weakness note for Venti and renamed his Prime Barbatos key to Anemo Archon since even till the end of Prologue he was able to display Archon level of abilities and even when he blessed dvalin he asked if this is a power of a god.
Dvalin is same as Venti but without changing the keys name.
The Raiden Shogun profile has 2 issues in her P&A section:
  • Pocket Reality Manipulation (Created and can subconsciously control the contents and state of the Plane of Euthymia, Preserved Makoto's realm of consciousness after she died;[1] not combat-applicable and likely doesn't scale to AP)
    The not scaling to AP stuff is not a problem, but Non Combat Applicable doesnt make sense, as she is the one who learned how to create her own pocket realm (Plane of Euthymia) as for Makotos realm of conciousness, she has only made a Opening portal to it so nothing here screams "Not Combat applicable" to me
  • BFR (Ei can pull opponents into the Plane of Euthymia, but is extremely unlikely to do so in combat, as Yae said that nobody besides The Traveler had been brought there in the centuries since its creation)
This one makes no sense, she never brought anyone in her Plane because for 500 years she never even fought anyone, and thus should have the
  • but is extremely unlikely to do so in combat removed, as she has been shown to pull those demeed as "Enemy of Eternity" like the traveler and anybody who could be a potential threat to her, if anything this is a In-character deal and shouldn't be hard to explain.

Last edited:
Love how the only reason Venti is 7A in the first key is base on an old scaling chain that would have cicin mage downscale massively from 7A, the other justification is just straight ass.

Anyway i would also want to say that every vision holder should have NPI through being able to interact with Oculus which are stated to not have a physical form and is implied that non-allogene cannot touch them. God and archons should also have it for obvious reason.

Love how the only reason Venti is 7A in the first key is base on an old scaling chain that would have cicin mage downscale massively from 7A, the other justification is just straight ass.
7-A chain scale was not a good idea, i should have gone 7-A to adepti and some high tier chars like tartaglia jean and other comparable to her definetly not an idea from me and gianny
Now which justification is ass to fix it if possible
Anyway i would also want to say that every vision holder should have NPI through being able to interact with Oculus which are stated to not have a physical form and is implied that non-allogene cannot touch them. God and archons should also have it for obvious reason.
Sure ill add that when i can

7-A chain scale was not a good idea, i should have gone 7-A to adepti and some high tier chars like tartaglia jean and other comparable to her definetly not an idea from me and gianny
Now which justification is ass to fix it if possible
Hillichurl for obvious reasons (it's literally a fodder justification), use elemental energies above normal allogenes is very vague as most allogenes would just be at the fighting hillichurl or Mitachurl tier which is also far lower than 7A, can still show some of his archon power is the only other reliable one but it doesn't pin any actual power level on it (at best it would support 7A but nothing more).

Hillichurl for obvious reasons (it's literally a fodder justification), use elemental energies above normal allogenes is very vague as most allogenes would just be at the fighting hillichurl or Mitachurl tier which is also far lower than 7A, can still show some of his archon power is the only other reliable one but it doesn't pin any actual power level on it (at best it would support 7A but nothing more).
Hmm so i should remove hilichulrs and allogenes one out and keep the rest?

Yeah that would be better. Also the justification on the disease and empathic manip on the first key is just wrong, he's no longer an archon. It should be something like "As someone who's atleast on par with the average vision holder, he can use concentrated element to attack, [insert smaragdus Jade here]". Speed is obviously wrong but i don't know what to replace it as.

Also, Wanderer profile have energy absorbtion and the justification is literally something any vision holder can do so that should also be a general abilites too.

Yeah that would be better. Also the justification on the disease and empathic manip on the first key is just wrong, he's no longer an archon. It should be something like "As someone who's atleast on par with the average vision holder, he can use concentrated element to attack, [insert smaragdus Jade here]". Speed is obviously wrong but i don't know what to replace it as.
speed should be fine he was keeping up with jean and diluc, im gonna put him as comparable only, also disease stuff he has i will place it in his anemo archon key, i forgot to do that mb
Also, Wanderer profile have energy absorbtion and the justification is literally something any vision holder can do so that should also be a general abilites too.
il add that

Back