• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Veldora Aura Upgrades

This thread will talk/discuss about Veldora new abilities from aura from Afterstories(surprisingly are very overpowered) which hopefully could scale to the Top Tier of the Verse. I remade/edited this post so it looks better and cleaner, and even added several new addition i think could be accepted, so you guys better check this again if you haven't seen the new version, anyway without further ado lets go into it.

Range
Planetary, likely Universal+

stated that he could fill the world(universe) with energy. Later on he unleashed his aura that covered the surface of the planet.

Abilities
Law Manipulation, Fate Manipulation

His aura alone can change the world's law, Law of World control and decide predestined fate.

Power Nullification, Conceptual Manipulation Type 1
Veldora was able to nullify Mobius System Energy, and also gives enough energy to hold its absorbtion. Mobius System could destroy the universe and the concept of time itself(Great Spirit/Concept of Time have been accepted as Type 1 Concept) meaning that Veldora Energy/Aura needs to be atleast conceptual level to be able to combat Mobius System Absorbtion, it should also have Universe+ Level Attack Potency.

In Conclusion:
Universe+ Level Attack Potency
Law Manipulation, Fate Manipulation
Power Nullification, Conceptual Manipulation Type 1
Planetary Range, Likely Universal+

Last edited:
Yo you can't bump after you've just posted a thread chill out, you can only bump once every 12 or 24 hours

probably,since he is superior than rimuru TDL,and rimuru TDL aura was stated to be equal to a True Dragon

Honestly, I feel like these additions should scaled to Veldora's last key instead and possibly Rimuru who would upscaled since Veldora is way stronger.

Yes but I largely agree with the additions to Veldora's last key.

Last edited:
Veldora got stronger though in the after story. Gii's aura when fully released was to state to cover the Ice Continent which is less than what was stated for Veldora in the After story (Chapter 170).
Veldora's aura can cover the entire forest which is around the size of a continent. I can see continental aura range for true dragons level characters but not higher.

Veldora got stronger though in the after story. Gii's aura when fully released was to state to cover the Ice Continent which is less than what was stated for Veldora in the After story (Chapter 170).
Veldora's aura can cover the entire forest which is around the size of a continent. I can see continental aura range for true dragons level characters but not higher.

Gii also getting stronger, to the point rimuru stated he could fight yuuki

also at that time,veldora was greatly weakened due to no magical energy in that world

I still roughly share the same opinion. Looking back, I don't think the property of aura should necessarily be shared since aura have been shown to be unique like Velzard having Ice based aura and Veldora having existence erasure from it, in most case.

To summarize this dead thread, The effect of Veldora's aura doesn't scale to anyone, however the aura range scale to Rimuru(?,waiting for more opinion).

So Conceptual Manipulation Type 1 for Veldora, and Universal+ aura range for Rimuru and Veldora.

Since everyone agreed on this including the staff(Elizhaa), can this be added?

Just edited the post so it looks better and cleaner, i also added several addition like Fate Manipulation and Universal+ Attack Potency, anyway bump

Last edited:
I agree with planetary range, law manipulation, fate manipulation and power nullification. Don't think filling up the world with power is equivalent to destroying it though so I can't speak on universal+ attack potency. The concept of time being destroyed here also seems like a consequence of expansion of the world being stopped, rather than directly destroying an abstraction, so I'm wary of that as well

Don't think filling up the world with power is equivalent to destroying it though so I can't speak on universal+ attack potency.
The universal+ attack potency feat was from Veldora supressing mobius system absorbtion by giving it his own aura/energy continously, whereas mobius system can absorb the heck out of the universe to the point it get destroyed.

The concept of time being destroyed here also seems like a consequence of expansion of the world being stopped, rather than directly destroying an abstraction.
Destroying the world wouldnt affect the concept of time, because its a type 1 concept, Great Spirit of Time was born before the world(universe) had a form, so Mobius System must destroyed the concept directly, otherwise GS would be fine.

Universal+ attack potency is probably fine then. Still not sure about conceptual manipulation since it's explicitly stated to be a result of the world losing its power to expand

Back