• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vehicles and SBA

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
In Standard Battle Assumptions, when it comes to a character having their vehicles (especially large ones) as standard equipment (IE. Cars, Planes, etc), if nothing is specified as to where their vehicle is, would we assume they have it with them albeit a few meters apart, or would they already be inside the vehicle?

I'd think they'd already be inside it, if it's standard equipment.

But what if they are known to fight first by themselves before getting into vehicles or simply own multiple vehicles?

Then it's probably not standard equipment.

Out of curiosity, how would a character like Master Chief be able to use Vehicles from Halo that we have Profiles for but aren't listed on his Profile as Equipment? I kinda want to be able to use these Vehicles for Threads.

Out of curiosity, how would a character like Master Chief be able to use Vehicles from Halo that we have Profiles for but aren't listed on his Profile as Equipment? I kinda want to be able to use these Vehicles for Threads.
Think the car as a partner

Depending on how the profile is Ot might alread considere him piloting It

Back