• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegito vs Rainbow Power Mane Six

MinatoSparkle

He/Him
Speed equalized and this is Super Saiyan Vegito from the Buu Saga if that wasn't obvious enough.

Vegito: 1

Mane Six: 4

Inconclusive: 1

It's basically Twilight, Rarity, Pinkie, Applejack, Rainbow, and Fluttershy using the Elements of Harmony to their full extent together. In their profiles, they have rainbow power forms individually, but there's no confirmation they can use it on their own and that it's as powerful as the one time they used it together even if it can be individually used.

Rainbow Power Mane 6 >>>>> Full Power Lord Tirek >>>>> Twilight with the magic of four Alicorn Princesses = Tirek with the magic of Discord, five of the Mane 6, and all of the magic of Equestria >>>>>>>>> The Alicorn Princesses, who are casually 4 kilofoe

Ike Blitzer said:
Well even if they have BFR, Vegito still has Instant Transmission, rendering it useless.
Then the Mane 6 can just blast him to pieces. It was also shown that they can remove all the power from their foes, though I'm not sure if it only works with magic or not. This could make him too weak to teleport, or even defuse them. Either way, Vegito couldn't really do anything to the Mane 6, unless he has an AP advantage, which I doubt, considering someone well into the Solar System ranges of power couldn't do anything to penetrate their defences.

Then the Mane 6 can just blast him to pieces. It was also shown that they can remove all the power from their foes, though I'm not sure if it only works with magic or not. This could make him too weak to teleport, or even defuse them. Either way, Vegito couldn't really do anything to the Mane 6, unless he has an AP advantage, which I doubt, considering someone well into the Solar System ranges of power couldn't do anything to penetrate their defences.

Well, I mean Vegito has done the same thing. He clapped Majin Buu in his base form, only going Super Sayian to mock him. And unless you can give me proof that Mane 6 has such a massive AP advantage to the point of blasting Super Sayian Vegito to smithereens, I'm inconclusive. Rainbow Power's page doesn't list speed either. How fast are they? If they are comparable to Full Power Tirek speed-wise, then Vegito has a massive speed advantage (Relativistic vs FTL+). And are we counting Super Sayian 3 as well? Vegito never used it but there is a 100% chance that he has the transformation.

Ike Blitzer said:
Well, I mean Vegito has done the same thing. He clapped Majin Buu in his base form, only going Super Sayian to mock him. And unless you can give me proof that Mane 6 has such a massive AP advantage to the point of blasting Super Sayian Vegito to smithereens, I'm inconclusive. Rainbow Power's page doesn't list speed either. How fast are they? If they are comparable to Full Power Tirek speed-wise, then Vegito has a massive speed advantage (Relativistic vs FTL+).
And are we counting Super Sayian 3 as well? Vegito never used it but there is a 100% chance that he has the transformation.

That's only in the anime. In the manga, Vegito instantly went Super Saiyan. Well, WeeklyBattles already showed why they could have one. They haven't shown their speed, but that's irrelevant, as I said Speed is equalized. Eh, I'm not sure how that'd work exactly, since I know this site doesn't use multipliers.I guess you could say if Rainbow Power = Vegito SSJ, then Vegito SSJ3>Rainbow Power, but you'd first have to prove Vegito's AP is very close to Rainbow Power's to make having SSJ3 be relevant.

WeeklyBattles said:
Rainbow Power Twilight alone has the hax to make up for a potential ap disadvantage
The question is, does she have the same moves she usually has when in Rainbow Power State? And can she even use Rainbow Power alone?

Yeah, the Mane Six blows this away. Potential P-Null, probable large AP advantage, BFR, a passive shield around them that Tirek couldn't scratch, and the arsenal of hax known as Twilight Sparkle (even if she doesn't use them that often in character :p ).

Vegito gets creamed.

WeeklyBattles said:
Rainbow Power is literally just a huge power amp, there's no reason for her to not have her powers
But that logic doesn't work in the reverse way. The abilities Rainbow Power has demonstarted have never been shown by Base Twilight.

ShakeResounding said:
Yeah, the Mane Six blows this away. Potential P-Null, probable large AP advantage, BFR, a passive shield around them that Tirek couldn't scratch, and the arsenal of hax known as Twilight Sparkle (even if she doesn't use them that often in character :p ).

Vegito gets creamed.
If all of these points were true, sure Vegito would get creamed (if SSJ3 is irrelevant). But your word choice tells me you don't have the proof to back that claim up. I already said the Instant Transmission counters the BFR. And a shield even Tirek couldn't scratch? Is Tirek comparable to Vegito? I doubt it.

"WeeklyBattles

Rainbow Power Mane 6 >>>>> Full Power Lord Tirek >>>>> Twilight with the magic of four Alicorn Princesses = Tirek with the magic of Discord, five of the Mane 6, and all of the magic of Equestria >>>>>>>>> The Alicorn Princesses, who are casually 4 kilofoe"

SPC is 1 kilofoe, and he is significantly weaker than SSJ 2 Goku and Vegeta, then top a couple of zenkai boosts and SSJ3's 4x multiplier, and that's a little weaker than Vegito's base. 50x is Super Vegito

Alright chief, SPC is 1 kilofoe, and he is significantly weaker than SSJ 2 Goku and Vegeta, then top a couple of zenkai boosts and SSJ3's 4x multiplier, and that's a little weaker than Vegito's base. 50x is Super Vegito

Vegito's ap:

Super Vegito >>>>> Buuhan >> Buutenks >> Ultimate Gohan >> SSJ3 Gotenks >|< Super Buu >>>> SSJ2 Gotenks >>>> SSJ Gotenks >>>> Base Gotenks post rosat >> SSJ Gotenks pre rosat >/= SSJ3 Goku >> Fat Buu >>> SSJ2 Goku > SSJ2 Kid Gohan >/< SPC = 1 kilofoe.

He's also reaally far onto 4-B tbh.

Leaving ap aside what do the Mane Six lead with?

They can bfr and power strip. Also, RP still has a chance AP wise. They casually stomped someone who has roughly 8x the power of someone who is 4 kilofoe casually. So they are far above 32 kilofoe. I'm not sure if this site accepts official multipliers also, so the 50x thing might not be a factor.

Let's just say that they are similar in AP, as both are really far onto it. Arguing which one is higher might cause a shitstorm because both have good scaling chains. remember SSJ Gotenks is far above 40x SPC who is 1 kilofoe. And from Gotenks to Vegito it's a even higher scaling chain.

how potent is the bfr? Vegito has universal range IT, and what would power strip do to Vegito? I don't entirely understand that ability.

The only move we've seen RP do is a beam that drained all the power out their opponent and locked them in Tartarus.

Kaioken would quickly drain the fusion time, and who said that RP can only blast one time? Or that it can't just home in on wherever Vegito teleports?

GokuSparkle said:
Kaioken would quickly drain the fusion time, and who said that RP can only blast one time? Or that it can't just home in on wherever Vegito teleports?
Kaioken in bursts wouldn't be that much of a drainer, and Vegito could just make it hit Rainbow like Frieza and the Death Saucer if it homes

But it's the power of friendship. It can only be beneficial to them. I know that sounds cheesy, but I really don't think a power as pure and good as the RP can backfire. It's meant to just solve everything immediately.

Back