• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cell's win may get removed, but worldbreaker hulk is megafoe, or 10^6 foe.

Krillin is stronger than someone stronger than someone stronger than someone stronger who is slightly above baseline vs Hulk who's comparable to Thor. If i'm not wrong Krillin is... pretty much stronger than Hulk, doesn't he?

Krillin is a martial artist and having the AP advantage is easier for him taking care of Hulk. But Hulk's regen'll make serious troubles for the baldy and if he doesn't take him out he'll be beated after all the "HULK MAD" thing. And I don't see Krillin bypassing the regen or beating Hulk avoiding the regen. Even Kienzan (Destructo Disc) won't be a game changer looking at the ridiculous Regenerationn feats Hulk has.

But Krillin has some versatility advantages like Solar Flare, True Flight and After Image Creation.

Even with that listed Hulk should take this.

lol

Hulk fought on par with a Megafoe character

Krillen scales from 1 measly Kilofoe

Hulk screams and he gets vaporized

Not that hulk anymore

Also woah you finally don't have a default avi

Krillin in the TOP was a monster, he was comparable to 18 who many have debated could easily be universal via her showings against ribrianne. I feel like TOP krillin would stomp cell due to being comparable to 18 who could also probably stomp cell. Krillin can use 100x solar flare and destructo disc hulks head off or just nail him with a full powered kamehameha. Depends how you scale krillin, 18 and ribriannes ap in the TOP and how it compares to hulk.

I'll vote krillin unless hulk has a huge ap advantage, if it turns out hulk does have a massive ap advantage then I will vote for hulk.

Do you think this hulk could take out TOP 18 or Ribrianne? I feel as if krillin and 18 are as close in power as they have ever been but its really tough trying to figure exactly where 18 and Ribrianne lie due to goku suppressing himself against Ribrianne etc.

Can't say for sure that 18 is much weaker than hulk, she could be universal or close to universal, it really depends how supreesed goku was against Ribrianne although it was likely he was suppressed but still at a universal level, maybe slightly less than universal. Honestly to me 18 and ribrianne are universal or slightly less but I understand its hard to say for sure. And krillin was comparable to 18 before she went all out, krillin is much more of a monster than folks give him credit for.

Stop trying to use the fact that some people argue 3-A 18, not accepted on this site btw and even when it was krillin didn't scale, as an argument for their 4-B AP being higher, because it doesn't work that way.

Opinions change @wokistan just because something is not accepted now doesn't mean the majority opinion could change. Also just because it is not accepted on this site doesn't mean that I instantly have to agree with the site, I can believe what I want and I believe 18 is relatively close to universal range and I believe that krillin is close to her power before she went all out, I think krillin is a relatively High level of 4-B.

@ghandi Where did you get the idea that I'm super serious? I'm just saying you can't scale like that and have it be accepted, especially when 4-B is a gigantic tier.

@matt the arena breakers got upgraded since 4-B Gohan couldn't break it, I think

I just checked. A bunch of characters who were previously High 4-C scaling from Base Buu Saga Gohan (Who is only High 4-C) were randomly changed to 4-B by Dark649. Adjusting them to their proper level.

Edit: I've done it now.

@Wokistan

Breaking the Arena is High 4-C because Kachi Katchin is superior to regular Katchin that Buu Saga Base Gohan couldn't break. Not Super Saiyan or Ultimate Gohan.

I think it was decided in a thread or something, idk I don't closely follow dragon Ball. just be ready for people to accuse you of admin abuse or something for changing it

I changed the matchup back to Goku

P.S. Goku is not simply at measly Super Perfect Cell level, I'd speculate him to be at most 10x stronger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back