• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegeta vs Marisa (CONCLUDED)

saw this on some rewind rumble thing idk

both are uni+ (broly saga vegeta is in ssb)
speed is equal
incap allowed

vegeta: 8

marisa: 5

inconclusive:

Last edited:
Does she get the Ultramarine Elixir and her Occult Ball as standard? I don't see them as equipment in her profile and Ultramarine Orb shouldn't be standard anyway, even if that were the case.

If so, Marisa wins, as he can't get around the Ultramarine Orb Elixir as far as I can tell.

If not, Vegeta annihilates through sheer AP. Marisa does not have much hax without them, so it would be a large stick against a larger stick in that case.

Does she get the Ultramarine Elixir and her Occult Ball as standard? I don't see them as equipment in her profile and Ultramarine Orb shouldn't be standard anyway, even if that were the case.

If so, Marisa wins, as he can't get around the Ultramarine Orb Elixir as far as I can tell.

If not, Vegeta annihilates through sheer AP. Marisa does not have much hax without them, so it would be a large stick against a larger stick in that case.
is the ultramarine elixir her standard?

It's not given to her through Standard Equipment on this site as far as I can tell, and supposedly the canon route is that the heroines do not take the Ultramarine Orb Elixir.

Pick which stomp you want, I guess.

if its not her standard then she doesn't have it here, and vegeta isnt that far into low 2-c anyways so it shouldn't be that much of a stomp

Far as I know, his scaling chain is still bigger than Marisa's.

I give it to him through AP. Again, as far as I can tell, she doesn't have any big haxes that'd get him without the Ultramarine Orb Elixir. She just do not be like that.

Far as I know, his scaling chain is still bigger than Marisa's.

I give it to him through AP. Again, as far as I can tell, she doesn't have any big haxes that'd get him without the Ultramarine Orb Elixir. She just do not be like that.
ill consider this a vote for vegeta ig

How's Vegeta actually hitting Marisa while not getting worn down by Danmaku tho

Not Touhou level danmaku lmao, Reimu's got a win against DBS Goku for the same reason- and Goku has UI

Fantasy Nature was also a big argument, but dodging was as well, and admittedly I do think Reimu's dodging and defensive skillset is way better than Marisa's, but so is Goku's compared to Vegeta's, and Marisa still dodges really complex shit.

Eh Voting Vegeta he can nullify her attacks and absorb some also could probably wipe some of them out with a Galick Gun or Final Flash both that also give him a damage boost.

I mean, it's not like getting rid of a few shots is gonna prevent way more from coming

Issue is, I seriously doubt an attack will land at all. Marisa can dodge literal thousands of projectiles, I don't think one or two will be enough- at least most of the time.

Issue is, I seriously doubt an attack will land at all. Marisa can dodge literal thousands of projectiles, I don't think one or two will be enough- at least most of the time.
I mean he has homing and a crazy range advantage. Also I forgot he's rage power. And again can nullify her energy attacks.

Homing is a thing in Touhou, and he doesn't really abuse range iirc. As for nullifying attacks, I mean, more will come. That said I would like to get an actual Touhou supporter here instead of someone who just knows the characters via second-hand information

Homing is a thing in Touhou, and he doesn't really abuse range iirc. As for nullifying attacks, I mean, more will come. That said I would like to get an actual Touhou supporter here instead of someone who just knows the characters via second-hand information
I would like to know the AP difference

Keep in mind that danmaku curtains also HAVE TO have a way through them in most battles unless literally everyone hates you (Seija). Vegeta is not actually bound by those same rules.

I'm not going to say Marisa isn't better at dodging than Vegeta, because she is, but it's not like she's dodging through undodgeable attacks either way, and if he ever gets close, she loses.

And yes, some of her attacks do have her get close to her opponent.

Edit: Also, as far as I can tell from Marisa's scaling chain
Marisa > Seiga = Miko who created Hokkai, an infinite universe (Hence High 3-A to Low 2-C, so should be baseline as far as I can tell). She gets this rating because she almost accidentally killed Seiga at some point, and I don't see anything that would scale her higher. I could be wrong about this, please correct me if I am.

I legitimately forget Vegeta's scaling chain, though, at least when it comes to his Broly arc SSJB. I know he's weaker than SSJBE, though. I know it's more than what Marisa has to some degree, but it might be lower than I expect.

Also, while I doubt it'll actually change much of anything, Vegeta might end up getting a buff to his AP soon if a thread making IZ not baseline Low 2-C actually gets applied. It probably won't, but it's still something I should probably note.

Last edited:
Back