• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegeta (Saiyan Saga) vs Rainbow Dash

note, this is not a fight, this is a race to see who is the fastest, they both have similar egos and think they are the best around. so who would win the race?

Vegeta

Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash's best speed feat in base clocks in at about Mach 1.8k, the Rainboom allegedly doubling it to Mach 3.6k

Vegeta is roughly as fast as a Kaioken x2 Goku, as they would be the same power level, which would be 14% SoL or Mach 12.3k I believe.

Even if we give Dash her Rainbow Power, it would still only up her speed to about Mach 8.1k IIRC (Nigh-Sub Relativistic), which is still not fast enough.

Sure, in reactions she creams him (Mach 373k to Mach 12.3k), but in actual movement speed, Vegeta wins out, and would thus win a race.

In a straight up fight though Dash goes Rainbow Power and BFRs him to Hell and wins with her superior reaction and attack speed time.

Pikachu942 said:
Rainbow Dash's best speed feat in base clocks in at about Mach 1.8k, the Rainboom allegedly doubling it to Mach 3.6k

Vegeta is roughly as fast as a Kaioken x2 Goku, as they would be the same power level, which would be 14% SoL or Mach 12.3k I believe.

Even if we give Dash her Rainbow Power, it would still only up her speed to about Mach 8.1k IIRC (Nigh-Sub Relativistic), which is still not fast enough.

Sure, in reactions she creams him (Mach 373k to Mach 12.3k), but in actual movement speed, Vegeta wins out, and would thus win a race.

In a straight up fight though Dash goes Rainbow Power and BFRs him to Hell and wins with her superior reaction and attack speed time.

I thought the Speed of Light and above is around and above Mach 881,000?

Pikachu942 said:

also, I'm curious, how much would the Nightmare boost be? by that I mean when people get possessed by the Nightmare, such as Luna and Rarity (In The Comics) Cause Rarity went from being one of the weakest Mane 6 to being able to deal with Alicorns such as Princess Luna fairly easily, so the boost should be pretty big, also, seems Saiyan Saga Vegeta and Vegeta in general got a speed upgrade, what's his speed now? I know they list him as Relativistic, which is 10% Light Speed I hear, so Mach 88,100?

With the speed upgrades I believe that puts Vegeta about equal to Kaioken x2 Goku, so about 14% the Speed of Light or around Mach 122k speed, which is far faster. However, it is still vastly slower than most MLP reaction speeds which are about Mach 373k.

Yeah, Vegeta definitely wins a race, but I'm skeptical he could win in a battle if you give Dashie all her hax from various forms. He definitely wins in tis scenario though.

Back