• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vecna's Immeasurable speed and Hax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well its been two days and so far the only real evidence for Immeasurable is the slim possibility of multiple temperal dimensions. If the rating wants to be kept I suggest that we remove the likely and replace it with possibly for the High 2As.

If we want to get rid of it just get rid of it, since like I said there's not much evidence for it outside of the 4-D = Time thing.

Qawsedf234 said:
Also could a mod remove Dendar's rating? It has nothing backing it.
Which rating?

Self Love, High-Godly is from Die Vecna Die. At the end, there is a canon option of the multiverse basically getting dunked on and totally destroyed. The implication is that Vecna (and Lady) would survive. I can get the scan if you let me dig it up but it might be awhile.

I'll edit in the speed part. For High Godly I can get it if Bambu can't find it.

just gotta find a pdf of Die Vecna Die tbh, I really need to start saving links

VecnaRegen
Here we go. Here it states that if the players are overwhelmed by Vecna by the end of the module, several things could occur. First, a bunch of demigods could go in and attempt to battle Vecna's avatar. If this occurs, one of two things happen.
One, Lady wins, and Vecna is cast out of Sigil (though he later reforms). The other, Vecna destroys this multiverse and becomes an architect of the next world order as it is called, with the old multiverse gone and gods slowly returning. There is also the option to basically neg Vecna completely and say "you are no better than these gods"- the point is that A. Vecna (and seemingly those superior to him) survive and B. gods come back at some point.

Basically in either situation he survived the multiverse being destroyed and recreated, even with the ending where he doesn't become a Overgod.

Back to Dendar. Do you mean its 2-A rating or Immeasurable rating?

Yeah... Dendar might have it's own rating, similar to Atropus. I know it ate the sun at one point.

It's more of a final judgement day profecy but in D&D most profieces have truth to them. But it shouldn't be 2-A imo. By being an Elder Evil it can't have God scaling

Right. Also I thought Dendar ate it once and was gonna eat it again.

In any case it certainly isn't as strong as a god, even though IIRC it can mess with their dreams/minds

It can but EE's are in-universe anti-god smurfs so I don't think it's a 1:1 thing

Right, wasn't suggesting that lol.

You mentioned gods returning, right? Can you go more in detail about that. I'm looking for something that mentions that Vecna himself was destroyed alongside the multiverse, not that he survived it. Destruction of form so to speak, something like this.

The end of the quote. Nothing implies any of the deities survived that multiversal destruction, but they are stated to come back later- as Vecna is said to be the same as them.

Vecna doesn't die in either ending (I think). He just attempts to absorb the collapsing energies of the multiverse

> You mentioned gods returning, right? Can you go more in detail about that.

Gods can return as long as their concepts still exist and people worship them. So even if they died some would come back afterawhile (assuming no one took their divine portfolios)

As for destruction of form... nothing. We know gods do die in such a way (best example off the top of my head that we speak of a lot is Mystra, who got killed by the Mad God Cyric at the behest of Shar) and later simply return. To our knowledge, all beings short of The Lady, Ao, Ancient Bretheren, etc are bound to the multiverse.

If you want Bambu you (or me) could do that High 2A CRT for Vecna. Or is that something for a future time.

It's a small CRT, if you wanna do it feel free.

I believe the justification is the multiverse collapses and he attempts to absorb the cascading energies to ascend. It either works and he just tanks it or it doesn't and he regenerates from the destruction.

It has absolutely nothing to do with speed. The question was about his regen justifcation. As established earlier in the thread it isn't a immeasurable speed feat. So far the only possible immeasurable justification is the possibility of multiple temporal dimensional.

Have the speed levels been modified to infinite instead?

Okay. If you write a list of all the exact titles for the pages that need to be unlocked, I can open them for you.

Okay. I will unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Only these ones?

The Lady of Pain (Dungeons and Dragons)

Vecna

The Serpent (Dungeons and Dragons)

Ao (Dungeons and Dragons)

Dendar (Dungeons & Dragons)

I am back from sleeping/work now if it helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back