• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok then Sertrous resists everything. Is there something he can do to Anos, or is this an incon?

It's a match for top strongest non-smurf. And well I guess it didn't turn out to be a stomp

So you gonna vote incon to?
If Sertrous has no interaction feat with Acausality type 5 and TD 2 voting for Anos. He can still let loose his destruction which is stored up in his Source which can Destroy other TD 2 and Acausality type 5 characters permanently. Sertrous Resistance doesn't shown to be on that level though as far as profile goes. TD 2 and Acausality type 5 already is outside of complete dualities and casualty especially Anos TD 2 comes from complete dualities on conceptual level.

Yeah if Sertrous has no feat on that level then my vote goes to Anos.

If Sertrous has no interaction feat with Acausality type 5 and TD 2 voting for Anos. He can still let loose his destruction which is stored up in his Source which can Destroy other TD 2 and Acausality type 5 characters permanently. Sertrous Resistance doesn't shown to be on that level though as far as profile goes. TD 2 and Acausality type 5 already is outside of complete dualities and casualty especially Anos TD 2 comes from complete dualities on conceptual level.

Yeah if Sertrous has no feat on that level then my vote goes to Anos.
Sertrous resistent to every hax in wiki on infiniti layer, what layer of anos hax again?

Sertrous resistent to every hax in wiki on infiniti layer, what layer of anos hax again?
Don't see how that can neg TD 2 and Acausality type 5 which are completely outside of dualities and casualty. As for as I see in Sertrous profile don't see anything.

Can you explain why would layers matters when a character is outside of complete causality and dualities. I mean it matters if Sertrous has shown to neg layered Acausality type 5 and TD 2 characters. But is his resistance is only shown to be bounded by Acausality type 4 and below I don't see how that helps if he is already unbound by causality and dualities he should have already had TD 2 and Acausality type 5

Yes, I can. I don't know if everything is up to date but Sertrous should resist pretty much everything here, me thinks.
I see

But don't see any resistance towards Acausality type 5 and TD 2 eraser from Anos source.

Btw Yes Sertrous resists all Anos attacks except his source DESTRUCTION which is completely outside of causality and dualities. Don't know why people are bringing layers Argument to a character who is outside of causality and dualities on conceptual level.

I mean yeah layered would have mattered if Sertrous was shown to be affected Acausality type 5 and TD 2 characters but his layered resistance are tied to Acausality type 4 only not for type 5 as far as profile goes.

I'm 98% sure DnD characters can interact with Acausality Type 5 and TD 2. If not Type 5, they have been confirmed by a knowledgeable member to be able to interact with Type 2 rather easily.

I'm 98% sure DnD characters can interact with Acausality Type 5 and TD 2. If not Type 5, they have been confirmed by a knowledgeable member to be able to interact with Type 2 rather easily.
Then their profile should be updated for now neither his profile nor blog showing any resistance towards Acausality type 5 and TD 2 Attacks.

🤷‍♀️ It isn't like either of those abilities are something that can be resisted. You can't attack somebody with Acausality or Transduality. They are states of being, not offensive abilities.

🤷‍♀️ It isn't like either of those abilities are something that can be resisted. You can't attack somebody with Acausality or Transduality. They are states of being, not offensive abilities.
Acausality type 5 is given to characters who are above causality and TD 2 is given to characters who are above dualities but below 1A well don't. The point I'd acasuality type 5 would already outside of layered resistance and other things.

Resisting infinite layers of Acausality type 4 won't prove character can Resist acasuality type 5 attacks because if he can tank Acausality type 5 attack then he wouldn't be even in Acausality type 4 because Acausality type 5 trascends casualty.

As I said ofcourse sefirours resists everything Anos throws Except for his source destruction which has feats for even negging Acausality type 5 and TD 2

Acausality type 5 > infinite layers or whatever layers of resistance Acausality type 4 because it shows they are not immune to any Acausality type 4 attacks instead they only has resistance on Infinite layers. I hope you get my point.

1. Again, these are states of existence, not attacks.

2. Acausality or Transduality doesn't mean jack shit in front of infinite layers of resistances, you are completely wrong on that. If you don't have the potency to effect something, you just don't, having Acausality or some stupid shit doesn't change that, you don't have the layers, you can't effect the thing with the layers. What lead you to believe that this was how it worked is something I can not yet comprehend.

1. Again, these are states of existence, not attacks.

2. Acausality or Transduality doesn't mean jack shit in front of infinite layers of resistances, you are completely wrong on that. If you don't have the potency to effect something, you just don't, having Acausality or some stupid shit doesn't change that, you don't have the layers, you can't effect the thing with the layers. What lead you to believe that this was how it worked is something I can not yet comprehend.
Firstly Acausality type 5 and type 4 are completely different. You are claiming a character who has Resistance for only Acausality type 4 attacks can tank Acausality type 5 and TD 2 eraser is NLF. As there is no feat mentioned in his profile.

If what you claim is true there wouldn't be types for Acausality lol. If he only has resistance then it shows he is still bounded by Casualty if he really existed or Transcends casualty he wouldn't had Acausality type 4 in his profile.

You didn't address what I said.

Being unbound by causality has nothing to do with the potency of one's abilities. It is a state of being, not an attack, not hax, a state of being. You can't channel Acausality into an attack against somebody with infinitely layered resistances and expect it to do any better than a normal attack, that is just not how it works, same with Transduality.

Display some reading comprehension, please.

You didn't address what I said.

Being unbound by causality has nothing to do with the potency of one's abilities. It is a state of being, not an attack, not hax, a state of being. You can't channel Acausality into an attack against somebody with infinitely layered resistances and expect it to do any better than a normal attack, that is just not how it works, same with Transduality.

Display some reading comprehension, please.
Go re read what I said. You didn't understand a thing what i was referring. I didn't said Acausality type 5 is an attack. Anos Negged Graham who is another Acausality type 5 character who is Unbound by causality and TD 2.

Layered matters if sefirours has layered resistance against Acausality type 5 & TD 2 eraser. Again no one claiming Acausality type 5 is an attack. Read properly what I am saying

Having infinite resistance towards Acausality type 4 doesn't mean anything when there is no feat for having resistance towards Acausality type 5 eraser.

Having resistance to Acausality type 4 only proves sefirours is still Bound by Casualty on infinite layers or whatever but that doesn't prove anything about him resisting Acausality type 5 eraser.

Anyway if you still claims he can resist Acausality type 5 and TD 2 eraser without proof I will consider it as NLF.

Anyway if the arguments gonna circle around same not gonna bother arguing. I am voting for Anos.

He doesn't need to resist Acausality Type 5 or TD Type 2 because they are not abilities that can be resisted in the first place. Once again, you have displayed immensely inadequate reading comprehension. You cannot resist Acausality Type 4 or Type 5 or Type 3 or Type 2 or Type 1 or Type 0 idfk. You cannot resist it in the first place. You cannot say that somehow being Acausal or Transdual makes one able to bypass infinite layered resistances, as that is not how it works.

It doesn't matter if it's Acausal.

It doesn't matter if it's transdual.

If Anos cannot negate infinite layers of resistances, every last one of his abilities is negated. No Acausal bullshit, no Transdual bullshit. This time, I want you to read this very slowly so you can actually get it.

Go re read what I said. You didn't understand a thing what i was referring. I didn't said Acausality type 5 is an attack. Anos Negged Graham who is another Acausality type 5 character who is Unbound by causality and TD 2.

Layered matters if sefirours has layered resistance against Acausality type 5 & TD 2 eraser. Again no one claiming Acausality type 5 is an attack. Read properly what I am saying

Having infinite resistance towards Acausality type 4 doesn't mean anything when there is no feat for having resistance towards Acausality type 5 eraser.

Having resistance to Acausality type 4 only proves sefirours is still Bound by Casualty on infinite layers or whatever but that doesn't prove anything about him resisting Acausality type 5 eraser.

Anyway if you still claims he can resist Acausality type 5 and TD 2 eraser without proof I will consider it as NLF.

Anyway if the arguments gonna circle around same not gonna bother arguing. I am voting for Anos.
This is not acausality and TD work. go make a ctr.

This is not acausality and TD work. go make a ctr.
I don't need to when i am solely making my argument based on wiki explanation

Type 4: Irregular Causality: Characters with this type of Acausality operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality. This grants them resistance to abilities such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Precognition, among others.
Which only has Resistances to casuality
Type 5: Causality Transcendence: Characters with this type of Acausality transcend the normal boundaries of cause and effect, existing outside of the causality of a system. Even interacting with them normally may prove virtually impossible.
Which needs seperate feats for interaction
You're vote is dumb.

Just wanted to say that before I sleep.
Same way i think your vote is dumb just wanted to say before you go to sleep also stop trying to abuse just so you have a different POV or understanding. Like it's not a good behaviour.

Back