• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Various Yume Nikki changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
-The Toriningen from the Bed Room can make the Guillotine Room far bigger than it is originally if angered, causes more Toriningen to appear and can cause one of the closet to lead to the Mini-Hell. This would give them Portal Creation, Duplication and Spatial Manipulation.

-Madotsuki can resist the glitch effects of the Glitch Event. This event corrupts the room it takes place in, transforming several tiles and such. So, I guess Resistance to Transmutation.

-Regarding Madotsuki's "Waking Up" ability: First off, this should likely be listed as Void Manipulation, as it effectively erases the entire Dream World.

Secondly, I really think this should be rated as Low 2-C, given that the Dream World has consistently shown to be quite similar to our own world and the Dream being pretty much fiction to the "Real World". I could potentially argue for 2-C, given the existence of a parallel "Ghost World" among other things, but I think it's best to keep it at Low 2-C.

The Jellyfish would be Low 2-C too via surviving the destruction of the Dream and existing beyond it.

Still find it funny that the only game with a debatably Low 2-C feat from a non-gen IV Pokémon and having the highest non-gen IV feat that's not questionable (Gardevoir's pocket dimension) comes from a game made by the people who made Digimon, but I digress ovo. I think this may make sense (see? I support my friends ovo), but I'd like to wait for more before coming to a final verdict.

Inb4 someone like Glaceon gets a Low 2-C feat because it switches between dimensions, deleting the old one in the process ovo

Despite not knowing the franchise very well, I can still give it a look because you explained it very well and clearly.

ToriNINGEN's abilities appear fine, they are standard demostrations of the abilities, so I don't see why not.

Zamas Shock
Tori...n-ningen!?!

Resistance to Glitch Effect = Resistance to transmutation for Madotsuki seem fine too. So does the Void Manipulation. As for the Low 2-C upgrade, I don't know enough to say for sure...

EDIT: Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't Jellyfish get resistance to Void Manipulation if he can survive the "waking up"?

Ye. Can't really make a full Low 2-C key for her so just replace Unknown with Low 2-C.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't Jellyfish get resistance to Void Manipulation if he can survive the "waking up"?"

--was never corrected!

I don't think we're gonna get much more input so I went ahead with it. Resume normal activities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back