• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vampire Hunter D vs Pennywise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like to me, and correct me if I'm wrong, being able to cut through the fount of life makes it so D could hurt and probably kill Pennywise, while I am not sure Pennywise could get though D'a Regenerationn. So for now, I am giving the win to D.

Akashic Records + D's general speed & resistance to reality-warping means D is likely capable of un-writing Pennywise without much fear. Likely won't be D's first move (I don't remember D ever starting off a fight with his most powerful abilities in any of the novels), but that option is there for when he needs it and will probably be what ends this battle.

The point that PostmodernD made above seems to make sense as well, but since Pennywise's true form (IIRC) exists beyond time and space and thus has no physicality to it, that may be a problem as far as that route goes.

Either way, I'm giving it to D for now. High difficulty for sure, but he can win this.

Ah right, that is a thing, isn't it? Haven't read any of D's novels in an age. Must've forgotten.

In that case, D takes this pretty handily. D's powers make this an almost unwinnable situation for Pennywise, even without the Akashic Records coming into play.

Yep. Cutting the Fountain of Youth destroys the opponent at the conceptual level and D has killed beings who exist on multiple planes of existence before.

Goving this to D also

^

1. Stop bumping month old threads just for the sake of saying 'I vote for Pennywise' in every one. It isn't constructive, and you aren't giving any reasons behind your vote.

2. Vampire Hunter D's profile was deleted from the wiki some time ago. This thread needs to be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back