• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vampire Hunter D FTL

You're right about the aim dodging for the very first dodge, the others are maybe at best a possibly but the statement should be fine

I'll check later, but I better not see any sussy shit when I do.

Dodging Lasers in novels are usually taken as baseline Relativistic+ considering the feat has enough context (It's not aim dodging, lasers qualify, etc), you can dodge that type of attack while not being FTL

The second is a very, very straight up rumour, and someone already at Relativistic+ can very well be hyped like that

First stuff is aim dodging tho, second is rumour that is used to hype D up, since no hunter in vol 1-6 (his first key) is as strong/fast as D. I don't think it can warrant a possibly rating either, but I'll wait for more stuff.

Back