• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vampire Hunter D 3-A upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
In chapter 6 of Raiser of Gales, D survived lefty bursting him out of the dimension with an attack that warped the space of the whole dimension, "crumbling" the universe. and the force did destroy his horse, so its something that requires durability

D should get resistance to spatial manip + 3-A durability and AP with Lefty for this. Keep in mind this is the second novel

Last edited:
No, it's just space-time hax bro. I don't have the scans rn but.

D needs preparation, and then he punched a whole in space, what he did is he messed up the Noble tech that's is doing that. By doing this, he messed up the timeline, such as altering history and killing/erasing multiple figures across space-time such as Jack the Ripper and such. The horse died, likely because of this too.

Also that "dimension", is just a pocket dimension that's created by the machine of the Nobility.

Last edited:
No, it's just space-time hax bro. I don't have the scans rn but.

D needs preparation, and then he punched a whole in space, what he did is he messed up the Noble tech that's is doing that. By doing this, he messed up the timeline, such as altering history and killing/erasing multiple figures across space-time such as Jack the Ripper and such. The horse died, likely because of this too.

Also that "dimension", is just a pocket dimension that's created by the machine of the Nobility.
It says that he inverted the dimension, and its stated to be a universe

It's stated to be another universe

A sealed universe that is, a pocket dimension.

“So, we’ve been sealed off in another dimension then, as I thought,” D muttered. “We could keep going down the road like this until the end of time and not get anywhere.” Take two points in space and fuse them together at both ends, and whatever lays between is trapped forever, only able to keep moving within the confines of the closed dimension. The real question was, when had his enemy learned this little trick?

It's just not logical for connecting two points in space then somehow creating a universe sized space. This is supported by this statement.

“Oh. And how would we do that? If we were on the outside it’d be a different story, but in the whole history of the Nobility there’s never been a case of anyone busting a containment dimension from the inside .”

D surviving it doesn't mean durability either, it's just resistance to Space-time manipulation or Acausality.

A sealed universe that is, a pocket dimension.

It's just not logical for connecting two points in space then somehow creating a universe sized space. This is supported by this statement
A pocket dimension that is a universe is still 3-A

It's just not logical for connecting two points in space then somehow creating a universe sized space. This is supported by this statement

The dimension wasn't created by connecting two points in space, that's never stated. The seal just warps space to make D go in an endless loop. The "closed dimension" is referring to the spatial loop

Universal pocket dimension

First of all, you need to proof this. Second, this goes against the narrative of the series, where something similar like this is noted to be a big deal, something comparable to the likes of a Great Noble. I'm talking about the Big Bang Accelerator, there's no one jn that volume that has a position even remotely close to that, of course, not counting the obvious.

It's not created through connecting two points of space

It does.

Last edited:
First of all, you need to proof this. Second, this goes against the narrative of the series, where something similar like this is noted to be a big deal, something comparable to the likes of a Great Noble. I'm talking about the Big Bang Accelerator, there's no one jn that volume that has a position even remotely close to that, of course, not counting the obvious.
It says in the scan that its a universe

Where does it say this is on the level of a big bang accelerator? Lefty says no other Noble has done it, but D just straight up did it, so this is a terrible argument

It says in the scan that it's a universe

A sealed one. You missed the point, this kind of feat is Big Bang Accelerator feat, 3-A.

By making this CRT, YOU are saying that D has done a Big Bang Accelerator type of feat (a 3-A feat) in Volume 2. The Destroyer is called a destroyer because he can do this type of feat, are you saying that D is a Destroyer? And some randoz on some village can create a universe?

MGR Video
“So, we’ve been sealed off in another dimension then, as I thought,” D muttered. “We could keep going down the road like this until the end of time and not get anywhere.” Take two points in space and fuse them together at both ends, and whatever lays between is trapped forever, only able to keep moving within the confines of the closed dimension. The real question was, when had his enemy learned this little trick?
"Closed dimension"
“Oh. And how would we do that? If we were on the outside it’d be a different story, but in the whole history of the Nobility there’s never been a case of anyone busting a containment dimension from the inside
"Containment dimension from the inside"

Come on bro. Did you read the novels only to see the feats and not understanding the story in the slightest?

Last edited:
A sealed one. You missed the point, this kind of feat is Big Bang Accelerator feat, 3-A.

By making this CRT, YOU are saying that D has done a Big Bang Accelerator type of feat (a 3-A feat) in Volume 2. The Destroyer is called a destroyer because he can do this type of feat, are you saying that D is a Destroyer? And some randoz on some village can create a universe?

"Closed dimension"

Come on bro. Did you read the novels only to see the feats and not understanding the story in the slightest?
What does it being sealed have to do with anything?

He could be stronger than a big bang accelerator. This is D with the 4 elements anyways. In this same novel, he survived the pressure of the Sacred Ancestor who stated no one else would have

Suddenly, the sky clouded darkly. Even the sound of the wind died
sharply.
D’s right hand stretched for the sword on his back.
The courtyard was no longer the courtyard.
With every inch of his body, D felt it rising into being.
His immediate vicinity was pitch-black. Allowing not even light itself to
pass, its density was comparable to that of a black hole. But as incredible as
the density of the darkness was, it was several orders of magnitude lower
than the presence that stood before D, blocking his path.
D sent all that density right back at the presence.
I should have expected as much. You did well to resist it, a disembodied
voice said disinterestedly. It wasn’t praise. This was something the meaning
of which was beyond words. Anyone else would have been crippled by this
point, their psyche physically crushed. You certainly are a success.
“Silence,” D said. He didn’t have to speak the words, nor even think
them.

"Closed dimension"

Its closed because space was warping to make them trapped in an area

What does this have to do with anything? How does this discount the feat?

What does it being sealed have to do with anything?

Read the novel.

He COULD NOT be stronger than the Big Bang Accelerator since if you read further volumes, you'll see that a metal crab is capable of harming D, and not only that the Narrator note that D going up against the Destroyer is crazy, to the point that the narrator is doubting can D defeat it.

Later on, Baron Byron Balazs, who's comparable to D, fears the Destroyer's power a being that's capable of doing pretty much the same feat.

Sacred Ancestor aura

Yeah I read the novel, no need to show me that, also that doesn't indicate any durability since that's him tanking infinite psychological attack a different feat.

Space warping

Except that Lefty explicitly said that whatever is BETWEEN them gets trapped, meaning that there's a space between those, and it's small.

Read the novel.

He COULD NOT be stronger than the Big Bang Accelerator since if you read further volumes, you'll see that a metal crab is capable of harming D.

Later on, Baron Byron Balazs, who's comparable to D, fears the Destroyer's power a being that's capable of doing pretty much the same feat.

Yeah I read the novel, no need to show me that, also that doesn't indicate any durability since that's him tanking infinite psychological attack a different feat.

Except that Lefty explicitly said that whatever is BETWEEN them gets trapped, meaning that there's a space between those, and it's small.
I haven't read whatever novel you're talking about and I don't know what a metal crab is. Can you show me what you're talking about?

Maybe the Destroyer just upscales from the same feat? This is like saying if D is comparable to a guy with a wall level feat, D is wall level. And again, this is literally an amped D

No, that had physical density

He's saying whatever lays between 2 points get stuck in the spatial loop which is limited in size. This says nothing about the size of the entire dimension

Don't know about metal crab

Oh my...

Amped D, Destroyer Upscale

The only thing that's amped at this point is Lefty, Lefty being powered up doesn't mean D is powered up. Both are different beings.

Physical entity

Ain't no way you just said this. Do you... know what you're reading?

Spatial loop

D is trapped around the area of a ruin, how is a ruin sized space qualify for that?

And this is ignoring multiple narrative, if this machine is capable of creating a universe sized space then the BBA is nothing but a fodder, some randoz is the same level of a Great Noble. You're also saying anything beyond Vol 2 that's capable of harming D is 3-A which is wrong.

Agree with @OnsokunoSonic here.
It's just a hax feat that's done by Lefty with prep-time and the collapse of the dimension wasn't 3-A, it's unquantifiable since no size of the dimension mentioned. Not to mention, it doesn't scale to his dura since it's just Deconstruction that happened to his horse and thus D will only get Resistance to Deconstruction.

Inb4 "Universe dimension". VHD uses the words Universe/Cosmos/Dimension/World etc to mean different things based on context.

But coming back to the OP, this "3-A Dura" is contradicted in the next few novels such as D nearly getting killed by a Giant Metal Crabs in volume 7 which itself got damaged by arctic glaciers and mountain rocks, getting injured by vampires and human assassins who have not shown anything remotely close to planet level feats let alone universal level feats, etc etc.

Oh my...

The only thing that's amped at this point is Lefty, Lefty being powered up doesn't mean D is powered up. Both are different beings.

D is trapped around the area of a ruin, how is a ruin sized space qualify for that?

And this is ignoring multiple narrative, if this machine is capable of creating a universe sized space then the BBA is nothing but a fodder, some randoz is the same level of a Great Noble. You're also saying anything beyond Vol 2 that's capable of harming D is 3-A which is wrong.
D also gets amped, his durability increases

I didn't say physical entity, I said density. Stop trying to change my words, that's really disingenuous

Who said anything about a ruined sized space? Lefty's explosion inverted the dimension, not just the ruins

And this is ignoring multiple narrative, if this machine is capable of creating a universe sized space then the BBA is nothing but a fodder, some randoz is the same level of a Great Noble.

Again, this is an amped D, and prove the big bang accelerator isn't fodder

You're also saying anything beyond Vol 2 that's capable of harming D is 3-A which is wrong.

This is an amped D

Inb4 "Universe dimension". VHD uses the words Universe/Cosmos/Dimension/World etc to mean different things based on context.
Scans?

But coming back to the OP, this "3-A Dura" is contradicted in the next few novels such as D nearly getting killed by a Giant Metal Crabs in volume 7 which itself got damaged by arctic glaciers and mountain rocks, getting injured by vampires and human assassins who have not shown anything remotely close to planet level feats let alone universal level feats, etc etc.

This is an amped D though

It's scattered throughout the novels. From the top of my head, in Volume 10 there was an android which had a mini Star System inside it's body but it was referred to as a universe and also a cosmos, yet it was killed by rebel humans and when it died, the star system got snuffed out without causing any damage. Doesn't at all mean it's 3-A or even 4-B. Another example I can think of is in Volume 26 where D and Lefty travelled into a higher dimension which transcends length, breadth, height, and time, and is the realm which contains all universes and dimensions. Yet, Lefty called it a universe. Doesn't at all mean it's 3-A.

This is an amped D though
Amped through prep by lefty and to an unknown extent. Not to mention it fades away gradually and he returns back to his base self as evident by your own pastebin. So not exactly the same as having it as his base, thus my point still stands here.

It's scattered throughout the novels. From the top of my head, in Volume 10 there was an android which had a mini Star System inside it's body but it was referred to as a universe and also a cosmos, yet it was killed by rebel humans and when it died, the star system got snuffed out without causing any damage. Doesn't at all mean it's 3-A or even 4-B. Another example I can think of is in Volume 26 where D and Lefty travelled into a higher dimension which transcends length, breadth, height, and time, and is the realm which contains all universes and dimensions. Yet, Lefty called it a universe. Doesn't at all mean it's 3-A.

Amped through prep by lefty and to an unknown extent. Not to mention it fades away gradually and he returns back to his base self as evident by your own pastebin. So not exactly the same as having it as his base, thus my point still stands here.
Was the star system referred to as a universe or was "universe" referring to the dimension? And how does it not causing any damage mean its not 4-B? Are you saying that there wasn't a literal cosmos inside his body? because if so, then that's a false equivalence, that's very different from an actual dimension being called a universe

I don't see why that matters, that could just be a universe that is larger than other universes. If you think the second example applies to all instances of the word "universe" being used in the series, then this universe D was stuck in would be the same size

Amped through prep by lefty and to an unknown extent.

No, we see the process. I can't copy and paste the whole thing to show you, but I don't see why this is relevant

Not to mention it fades away gradually and he returns back to his base self as evident by your own pastebin. So not exactly the same as having it as his base, thus my point still stands here.

Who said anything about base D? I even said in the OP that this applies to D with lefty's help and prep time, so you're just responding to an argument I never made

Was the star system referred to as a universe or was "universe" referring to the dimension? And how does it not causing any damage mean its not 4-B? Are you saying that there wasn't a literal cosmos inside his body? because if so, then that's a false equivalence, that's very different from an actual dimension being called a universe

I don't see why that matters, that could just be a universe that is larger than other universes. If you think the second example applies to all instances of the word "universe" being used in the series, then this universe D was stuck in would be the same size
Are you aware of what "Metaphors" are? This is literally what is being used here. The star system is actually a pocket dimension with mini stars and suns. It being called a cosmos or a universe does not mean it is one.
As for your "Universe" dimension, I checked the raws and No. It is not called a "Universe", nor was the dimension mentioned. So your entire "Universe"/"3-A" sized dimension argument gets debunked. Here is the scan:

No, we see the process. I can't copy and paste the whole thing to show you, but I don't see why this is relevant
You don't have to copy and paste the whole thing to show me considering I was the one who upgraded the entire verse in this wiki to what it is currently. So I am aware of the entire thing. And it is highly relevant because your entire "Universe Dimension" argument is debunked. So yes, the extent of his amp is still unknown and it is a time-consuming process that requires the 4 quintessential elements.

Who said anything about base D? I even said in the OP that this applies to D with lefty's help and prep time, so you're just responding to an argument I never made
D should get resistance to spatial manip + 3-A durability and AP with Lefty for this. Keep in mind this is the second novel
Just FYI, D and Lefty do not get different ratings in AP or Dura. They are part of the same whole. What D can dish or tank out in base is the same as what lefty can do as Lefty is literally the left hand of D. So base D will not suddenly get a 3-A rating in dura with lefty (even though it is not 3-A anymore). If anything you can argue for "Higher with Amps from Lefty" in AP and Dura, but that's about it.

No, this amped D thing is wrong.

First of all this amped D feat is contradicted with one of Lefty's statement in Journey To The North Sea. Where after Glen gains the power of the Nobility, Lefty said that he's a big pain in the butt, does this mean that Glen is universal since he's stronger than Lefty's strongest state? Not to mention that Lefty has a lot of time prep before D and him battled Glen.

Also that SA is physically present on the world thing you said is straight up weird, SA will straight up destroy the surroundings with his sheer pressure if he's actually around.

Last edited:
Are you aware of what "Metaphors" are? This is literally what is being used here. The star system is actually a pocket dimension with mini stars and suns. It being called a cosmos or a universe does not mean it is one.
As for your "Universe" dimension, I checked the raws and No. It is not called a "Universe", nor was the dimension mentioned. So your entire "Universe"/"3-A" sized dimension argument gets debunked. Here is the scan:

You don't have to copy and paste the whole thing to show me considering I was the one who upgraded the entire verse in this wiki to what it is currently. So I am aware of the entire thing. And it is highly relevant because your entire "Universe Dimension" argument is debunked. So yes, the extent of his amp is still unknown and it is a time-consuming process that requires the 4 quintessential elements.

Just FYI, D and Lefty do not get different ratings in AP or Dura. They are part of the same whole. What D can dish or tank out in base is the same as what lefty can do as Lefty is literally the left hand of D. So base D will not suddenly get a 3-A rating in dura with lefty (even though it is not 3-A anymore). If anything you can argue for "Higher with Amps from Lefty" in AP and Dura, but that's about it.

So the instance of the android using cosmos is a metaphor, why would that be relevant here? That's not related to the feat I mentioned at all

Can you ask someone to translate that instead of google? The dimension is also "another dimension" like "another world" and has sunlight, a sky and seems to be a copy of the world so it should be 3-A

So yes, the extent of his amp is still unknown and it is a time-consuming process that requires the 4 quintessential elements.

What would the extent of his amp being unknown have to do with anything? How does it being time consuming mean anything? It took less than a few hours, which is enough for a 3-A with prep time

"Higher with Amps from Lefty" in AP and Dura, but that's about it.

So you agree with this applying to D with prep time and amps?

No, this amped D thing is wrong.

First of all this amped D feat is contradicted with one of Lefty's statement in Journey To The North Sea. Where after Glen gains the power of the Nobility, Lefty said that he's a big pain in the butt, does this mean that Glen is universal since he's stronger than Lefty's strongest state? Not to mention that Lefty has a lot of time prep before D and him battled Glen.
What does Lefty saying Glen is a pain have to do with anything? Did Lefty absorb this same level of elemental power, and if so, can you prove it?

Also that SA is physically present on the world thing you said is straight up weird, SA will straight up destroy the surroundings with his sheer pressure if he's actually around.

It was stated the pressure he had was infinitely compacted stated here
So he was controlling the AOE of it. I didn't say he was physically present at all, you are misunderstanding me. I'm talking about the pressure he emitted

What does Lefty saying Glen is a pain have to do with anything? Did Lefty absorb this same level of elemental power, and if so, can you prove it?

You can literally find that elemental power everywhere with enough preparation, hence why I note that Lefty and D has a lot of time before their battle. Lefty admitting that he's a tough opponent means he's comparable to that feat.

Heck I don't think that feat even is AP or a Dura feat, it's just resistance feat.

It was stated the pressure he had was infinitely compacted stated here
So he was controlling the AOE of it. I didn't say he was physically present at all, you are misunderstanding me. I'm talking about the pressure he emitted

The pressure he emitted is purely psychological, D literally has to force a form into him so he can even comprehend his nature. It's not a dura feat or anything.

So the instance of the android using cosmos is a metaphor, why would that be relevant here? That's not related to the feat I mentioned at all
It's relevant because as I mentioned before VHD uses the words Universe/Cosmos/Dimension/World etc to mean different things based on context. Your feat itself is invalid since Universe is a mistranslation here in the first place and no size is given at all for the dimension except that it is just a sealed dimension with two points in space fused to make a looped space that is eternally closed.
Can you ask someone to translate that instead of google? The dimension is also "another dimension" like "another world" and has sunlight, a sky and seems to be a copy of the world so it should be 3-A
The translation is done by someone offsite with sufficient knowledge of Japanese. Even both DeepL nor Google translate does not mention anything about Universe. Matter of fact the Kanji for Universe (宇宙) or even World (世界) or even Dimension (次元) is not there in the raw text, so the english translation was a mistranslation. Not to mention, "Another Dimension" is a vague term, and nowhere in the novel is the dimension at all mentioned to be "another world" like you claim. Having sunlight and a sky is also not grounds for 3-A at all.

What would the extent of his amp being unknown have to do with anything? How does it being time consuming mean anything? It took less than a few hours, which is enough for a 3-A with prep time
The premise itself is false because it is not at all a 3-A feat. So again, it is Unknown unless there are any standards on this wiki that tiers pocket dimensions with a sky.

So you agree with this applying to D with prep time and amps?
"Higher with Amps & Prep Time from Lefty" in AP and Dura? sure. The 3-A rating itself? No.

You can literally find that elemental power everywhere with enough preparation, hence why I note that Lefty and D has a lot of time before their battle. Lefty admitting that he's a tough opponent means he's comparable to that feat.

Heck I don't think that feat even is AP or a Dura feat, it's just resistance feat.

The pressure he emitted is purely psychological, D literally has to force a form into him so he can even comprehend his nature. It's not a dura feat or anything.
He spent quite a lot of time gathering the elements in raiser of gales. and why can't glen be 3-A?

No, its never stated to be purely psychological. It wouldn't have physical weight if it was. Him forcing him into a physical form isn't relevant at all

It's relevant because as I mentioned before VHD uses the words Universe/Cosmos/Dimension/World etc to mean different things based on context. Your feat itself is invalid since Universe is a mistranslation here in the first place and no size is given at all for the dimension except that it is just a sealed dimension with two points in space fused to make a looped space that is eternally closed.

The translation is done by someone offsite with sufficient knowledge of Japanese. Even both DeepL nor Google translate does not mention anything about Universe. Matter of fact the Kanji for Universe (宇宙) or even World (世界) or even Dimension (次元) is not there in the raw text, so the english translation was a mistranslation. Not to mention, "Another Dimension" is a vague term, and nowhere in the novel is the dimension at all mentioned to be "another world" like you claim. Having sunlight and a sky is also not grounds for 3-A at all.

The premise itself is false because it is not at all a 3-A feat. So again, it is Unknown unless there are any standards on this wiki that tiers pocket dimensions with a sky.

"Higher with Amps & Prep Time from Lefty" in AP and Dura? sure. The 3-A rating itself? No.

no size is given at all for the dimension except that it is just a sealed dimension with two points in space fused to make a looped space that is eternally closed.

So you agree with it being 7-B for having a forest in it?

So you agree with it being 7-B for having a forest in it?
How is it 7-B and when did I agree to it? 😭😭😭😭😭
Like how did you get this specific tier where ZERO info is given about the size of the Pocket Dimension? For all we know, D could be moving across a City Block worth of distance or even tens of miles of distance which gets looped. Matter of fact, we have this info only when Lefty mentions this from an unknown point in the dimension:
“Three hundred yards from here. It’ll start warping back around any time now, so you’d better watch yourself,” the left fist said teasingly.
Since we have absolutely no info other than this, we can put Unknown in it or you can do a calc for it with the given distance.

He spent quite a lot of time gathering the elements in raiser of gales. and why can't glen be 3-A?

By a lot you mean 5 minutes or so, you can literally find those element anywhere. It can't be more rare than a Big Bang Accelerator. Glen cannot be 3-A because he doesn't show anything close to a Big Bang Accelerator feat.

No, its never stated to be purely psychological. It wouldn't have physical weight if it was. Him forcing him into a physical form isn't relevant at all

It has a physical weight because D gives him that, without that then he's purely psychological (or something more abstract than that perhaps?).

Last edited:
How is it 7-B and when did I agree to it? 😭😭😭😭😭
Like how did you get this specific tier where ZERO info is given about the size of the Pocket Dimension? For all we know, D could be moving across a City Block worth of distance or even tens of miles of distance which gets looped. Matter of fact, we have this info only when Lefty mentions this from an unknown point in the dimension:

Since we have absolutely no info other than this, we can put Unknown in it or you can do a calc for it with the given distance.
It has a forest in it and forests are 7-B

It was a perfectly normal track through the forest. Here and there, the last white traces of snow punctuated what grass remained, and the brown strip of road ran on forever. Nor was there anything out of the ordinary about the morning breeze blowing against him. Nevertheless, D’s senses, the supernatural perception possessed by dhampirs alone, told him he wasn’t going where he wanted to go.

By a lot you mean 5 minutes or so, you can literally find those element anywhere. It can't be more rare than a Big Bang Accelerator. Glen cannot be 3-A because he doesn't show anything close to a Big Bang Accelerator feat.

It has a physical weight because D gives him that, without that then he's purely psychological (or something more abstract than that perhaps?).
This aura happened before D turned him physical

It has a forest in it and forests are 7-B

Are you sure that the loop contains a forest? Isn't that a description for another place.

This aura happened before D turned him physical

Yes, but D immediately sent it back using his mind. Notice how the Sacred Ancestor words are a written like this , this indicate that he's saying things mentally, you should know what I'm talking about.

His immediate vicinity was pitch-black. Allowing not even light itself to pass, its density was comparable to that of a black hole. But as incredible as the density of the darkness was, it was several orders of magnitude lower than the presence that stood before D, blocking his path. D sent all that density right back at the presence. I should have expected as much. You did well to resist it , a disembodied voice said disinterestedly. It wasn’t praise. This was something the meaning of which was beyond words. Anyone else would have been crippled by this point, their psyche physically crushed. You certainly are a success.

And not only that, if the Sacred Ancestor was actually present in the world, he would've crushed everything on the area since he's described to be like a black hole, no even greater than that.

His immediate vicinity was pitch-black. Allowing not even light itself to pass, its density was comparable to that of a black hole. But as incredible as the density of the darkness was, it was several orders of magnitude lower than the presence that stood before D, blocking his path.

Infact, the Sacred Ancestor is described to be an infinite darkness.

While he listened to the presence, D half-closed his eyes. He was changing this being that possessed the density of infinitely compacted darkness into a form like his own.

And D is required to use his psychic and physical power to even harm the form he gave, keep it in mind that this happened AFTER, D gave a form to strike.

So the Sacred Ancestor being physically presence doesn't make much sense to me, and D resisting such a attack isn't durability.

Are you sure that the loop contains a forest? Isn't that a description for another place.

Yes, but D immediately sent it back using his mind. Notice how the Sacred Ancestor words are a written like this , this indicate that he's saying things mentally, you should know what I'm talking about.

And not only that, if the Sacred Ancestor was actually present in the world, he would've crushed everything on the area since he's described to be like a black hole, no even greater than that.

And D is required to use his psychic and physical power to even harm the form he gave, keep it in mind that this happened AFTER, D gave a form to strike.

So the Sacred Ancestor being physically presence doesn't make much sense to me, and D resisting such a attack isn't durability.
The forest part was talking about the dimension they were in

It didn't say he sent it back using his mind, and why is the Sacred Ancestor saying things with his mind relevant here? It has 0 correlation

This is the second time I told you that I never mentioned that the Sacred Ancestor was physically present in the world, you're being really disingenuous now

So?

So? Did I disagree with this?

That's nice, never said he was. I said the pressure he emitted was physical because its stated to have density

The forest part was talking about the dimension they were in

Remind me, what chapter is it.

It didn't say he sent it back using his mind, and why is the Sacred Ancestor saying things with his mind relevant here? It has 0 correlation

If not using his mind then what else, his sword? Not to mention that at this point the battle that's taking place is purely psychological so yes.

Physical pressure

And I said that can't be because if it does then it would've crushed everything. Sacred Ancestor is pure infinite darkness that's described to be density, it can't be.

And the reason why it's called density in the first place is because the darkness is so compact to the point it's like a physical object.

Last edited:
Remind me, what chapter is it.

If not using his mind then what else, his sword? Not to mention that at this point the battle that's taking place is purely psychological so yes.

And I said that can't be because if it does then it would've crushed everything. Sacred Ancestor is pure infinite darkness that's described to be density, it can't be.

And the reason why it's called density in the first place is because the darkness is so compact to the point it's like a physical object.
chapter 6

Prove its purely psychological

He compacted that density into a small area

So you agree his aura is physical?

Not purely psychological

Bro, every of the Sacred Ancestor words is fully mental, why would anyone that's capable talking directly use mental power to communicate. It's purely psychological, hence why D can force a form into it, and why he needs to do that in the first place.

That's the reason why there's no damage shown on the surroundings, why D needs both mental and physical power, and why if D is weak enough, his psyche will get destroyed by the darkness's pressure.

That's D's doing. He compact the infinite darkness so that it can have a form.

You prove it.

I have checked the chapter 6, yeah there are woods there, but breaking the loop doesn't mean anything since what he's doing is he's breaking the machine that's making the loop, the actual world is still there. He's just destroyed the 'doorway', or the part that's looping.

Last edited:
Bro, every of the Sacred Ancestor words is fully mental, why would anyone that's capable talking directly use mental power to communicate. It's purely psychological, hence why D can force a form into it, and why he needs to do that in the first place.

That's the reason why there's no damage shown on the surroundings, why D needs both mental and physical power, and why if D is weak enough, his psyche will get destroyed by the darkness's pressure.

You prove it.

I have checked the chapter 6, yeah there are woods there, but breaking the loop doesn't mean anything since what he's doing is he's breaking the machine that's making the loop, the actual world is still there. He's just destroyed the 'doorway', or the part that's looping.
The Sacred Ancestor is mental I agree with, but it doesn't say his aura is purely psychological

It says that his psyche will get physically crushed by the way, and this doesn't mean its purely psychological

That's a lie, this density affected D before he even turned the Sacred Ancestor into a physical manifestation

With every inch of his body, D felt it rising into being. His immediate vicinity was pitch-black. Allowing not even light itself to pass, its density was comparable to that of a black hole. But as incredible as the density of the darkness was, it was several orders of magnitude lower than the presence that stood before D, blocking his path. D sent all that density right back at the presence.

The density was even compared to a black hole, and last time i checked, black holes weren't purely psychological

Prove he only destroyed the doorway and the machine. The scans I posted show that he inverted the whole dimension, and the machines had to work itself to counter this after that. D didn't directly affect the machines. You keep making stuff up without scans

Aura isn't fully psychological

The aura attack the mind, how is that not psychological?

Physically crushed

That doesn't make any sense, a mind is literally not physical, explain how would Sacred Ancestor do that? That's likely a mistranslation or just Hideyuki missing something

Yeah it does, it proof that it's purely psychological since we see no damage on distance between D and the Sacred Ancestor.

The density was even compared to a black hole, and last time i checked, black holes weren't purely psychological

It's compared to a black hole because how dark and compact it is, it's darkness is so dark to the point there's no light that can penetrate to it, it doesn't contradict it being psychological.

And if it were an physical black hole then there should be some damage around, but there isn't right?

Inverted the whole dimension

The doorway that loops D, hence why Lefty note the distance between D and where the part start looping, because that's what D is aiming to destroy, the doorway.

“Three hundred yards from here. It’ll start warping back around any time now, so you’d better watch yourself,” the left fist said teasingly.

The aura attack the mind, how is that not psychological?

It still has density, so maybe its both physical and mental

It's compared to a black hole because how dark and compact it is, it's darkness is so dark to the point there's no light that can penetrate to it, it doesn't contradict it being psychological.

No, the density is compared to the black hole. It doesn't say its comparable to a black hole in darkness

And if it were an physical black hole then there should be some damage around, but there isn't right?

I told you he compacted it infinitely

The doorway that loops D, hence why Lefty note the distance between D and where the part start looping, because that's what D is aiming to destroy, the doorway.

Why is this relevant? Why are you ignoring the part that says it affected the whole dimension?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back