• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We know the size of hell. It's as big as the earth.
Where was this stated?
And again she needed a celestial event to cast the anchor spell. We saw it when she made bonnie the anchor. Even though she wore a talisman that empowered her, she couldn't cast the anchor spell without extra power, so she used three Doppelgänger bloods. The fact that she cannot cast the anchor spell with her own power suggests that she was channeling a celestial event in the first place.
that was the anchor swap spell as in anchor transference, we don’t know the actual anchor spell for the other side is
They worked in different ways, but in the end one did not allow the witch to retain them powers, while the other both allowed and strengthened them.
one was actual true immortality and the other required the user to be asleep for a century for a year of being generally unkillable, before they go through another century of sleeping once again, mind you it not even a spell dahlia can cast in her own since she did it after crossing channeling Freya, the same way she needed Freya’s magic to destroy a small village.

The context is not important enough to change anything.
It absolutely is, Qetsiyah wanted to live life with Silas eternally not just exist forever with the caveat of being able to walk the world every 100 years, Dahlia and Freya’s slumber spell isn’t living life freely it’s the equivalent of a magical hibernation, which is one of the many reasons Freya hated her and didn’t want to be stay her.
Qetsiyah came into the story in season 4 and Michael Narducci was a writer for TVD that season
No she didn’t, she was mentioned in season 4 but her actual backstory alongside the Nadia quote you mentioned was a season 5 addition.

We can say the same for everyone else. Davina breaking Klaus' sire line bond was A nexus vorti. And Hope's birth was an A nexus vorti. And by definition, the creation of the Originals, the creation of the first original hybrid, Klaus' release from the curse, Dahlia's immortality spell, the firstborn mikaelson, the creation of the first heretic, Humans having magic, Killing off the Gemini Cover and thus breaking down the Prison worlds. etc. also count as a nexus vorti.
No we can’t actually.

Klaus’ sireline breaking and Hope being born were nexus vortis because they were rare events in the supernatural world, which then made them cause a burst of magic, and they are actually shown to be stated causing such events, just like how Qetsiyah’s pure magic power is stated to be on the level of those events, everything else you mentioned are headcanon assumptions, but actually please do show me where it’s directly stated any of those events are nexus vortis or where they are compared to them in power, since I don’t see what they have in common with a 1000 year old world wide range connection spell being broken, or the birth the ultimate supernatural loophole

I read the OP in its entirety, and some of the discussion afterwards; to address somethings, yes, creations feats can be listed in the AP section even if they require prep. So that’s fine. Though is there a video where one of the dimensions is referred to as an alternate universe/reality? That would help a lot.
Bonnie creating her own Pyschic Dimension to keep enzo after his death
On this point, it seems to me like the psychic dimension is a mental space not a physical creation. The dude did say “look into your mind” when he helped her reach it, no?

Regarding the prison realms though, if a bunch of highschoolers made one, that does seem a bit suspicious. Is there any context there?

Am still doing exams so I'm still very busy. I agree with most of your point but heavily disagree on the reasons why TO witches wouldn't scale to this feat.

You've pointed out why TO witches wouldn't scale said creation feat due to site rules but the site rules clearly has reasons why TO high tier witches should scale above or comparable to the tvd witches via scaling.

Inadu should be getting 5b and higher due to the fact that kol mikaelson is has the best knowledge on witch craft and has created more dark object in this series. Literally kol has created 90% of the dark object in this entire series going by what we've seen.

Kol knew about the immortality cure and about silas and amara long before mystic falls gang knew of such. He knew silas has the power to bring hell on earth and like you've (the op) pointed out, tessa considers silas as her equal. So kol clearly knew the scale of power that tessa and silas possess for him to be scared to such an extent.

Silas feat of entering klaus mind was done easily by inadu who indeed showed more potent psychic power than silas. Despite the mikaelsons and kol knowing about silas and tessa they where still called inadu the most powerful witch in existence.

This clearly means inadu is superior to other witch as she was more of an anomaly than them and her existence became a new form of dark magic that others could practice. Narratively speaking, inadu was portrayed as someone far superior to other witches and has struck more fear in the mikaelsons and he statement backing her up as to why she is indeed the most powerful witch. Your scaling would infact affect TO as inadu should be getting 5b and likely higher due to this.

Dahlia and gatekeeper davina should also be getting the 5b scaling to. Esther knew about the Bennett bloodline power and has channeled it before when she wanted to reverse her children immortality and kill them why they where still linked, but still believed dahlia powers knows no bound despite having tapped into a bloodline with some of the most insane creation feat in the verse. Dahlia magic should be equivalent to tessa and silas.

Gatekeeper davina possess all the ancestral magic in new Orleans and without her stamp of approval, witches can't do magic since everything flows through her. Davina would scale to tessa due to the ancestors magic being capable of creating a new upgraded original that possess the bite of the 7 wolves pack that exist in this series. It should be worth noting that when esther created the first vampires, she channeled the sun (celestial event), the white oak (immortality) and the blood of a doppelganger (tatia). The ancestors created lucien with pure ancestral magic and that's the reason freya needed davina to die so she can use her to channel ancestral magic then perform the immortality reversal spell. Gatekeeper davina has enough power to scale to bonnie. Before anyone bring hope defeated her when she was 7, hope didn't defeat davina, she only broke the salt that was keeping connected to the real world.

As for hope she has to many hype to her name to make it possible for her to scale. I don't particularly like legacies and neither do I think hope lived up to her potential but most author if not every author seems to think hope is the strongest being and above everyon else.

I don't remember if it you who claimed to not have watched TO, but if it was you then I would recommend you watching it as the scale you brought up particularly affects the 4 witches I called out. Tvd and TO are more intertwined compared to legacies.

Davina doesn't have a profile yet and I'm planning on making it soon. Just wanted to point out how your scaling would still affect some TO cast.

I've watched the entirety of both shows—Legacies simply doesn't exist to me—just under a year ago, and I agree with the points about Qetsiyah, Silas and Cruz (plus, IIRC, Bonnie learned how to make prison dimensions in season 6), and what Arrow said about this being via prep.

Also, I think this should be way higher than 5-B, since prison worlds and such have genuine eclipses/sunrises, and Bonnie later even teaches Alaric's kids to make worlds that either don't have eclipses or have too rapid time loops in mid-season 8.
  • BONNIE: Oh, there is no one else. Just you and your insecure little mind. And a song you hate on the jukebox, forever. And there's no eclipse to bail your ass out this time.
Not sure about 4-A, though.

However, from what I remember, there's nothing proving that Arcadius' Hell and Bonnie's Dimension are 5-B-4-A. But, I'll go neutral on that for now rather than disagree outright because S8 Bonnie is basically a god.
On this point, it seems to me like the psychic dimension is a mental space not a physical creation. The dude did say “look into your mind” when he helped her reach it, no?
All dimensions like Arcadius' are psychic dimensions and connected to their creator mentally. The difference between this dimension is that it's outside the purview of Arcadius, which is basically the only reason why any of this is brought up in this context.
  • CADE: You've had a powerful, traumatic awakening, just as I did. My true self sprang forth at the moment of my death. Along with hell and eternal suffering. I'm as much a part of my psychic dimension as it is of me. And so if you wish to locate Enzo's soul, you must open your mind to me. Together, we may contact him.

• CADE: I've been wondering what happened to Enzo's spirit since the moment of his death, and, finally, I have my answer. When Enzo died, you screamed. And something extraordinary happened at the moment of your deepest pain. A powerful psychic blast created an entire world. A private dimension linked only to you. Hidden, even from me. Do you realize how rare that is? In all my thousands of years, not a single person alive has ever done anything like what you did. Like... what I did. But, sadly, Enzo's soul belongs to me.
Regarding the prison realms though, if a bunch of highschoolers made one, that does seem a bit suspicious. Is there any context there?
Yes.

Basically, spells in the series can be tied to celestial bodies or phenomena, such as the sun, the moon, eclipses, or even the planet itself because they're more powerful than the actual spells. But, most magic users have to use an item to perform these spells/bind spells to an item. In this case, the Gemini and Bennet Covens typically use an object called the Ascendant to channel the power of lunar eclipses, allowing them to create or travel to prison worlds.

It's very much not under their own power. For reference, the Gemini's Coven leader is the only one who can use the Ascendant alone and without celestial phenomena, and that's just to travel to other dimensions from what I remember.
Though is there a video where one of the dimensions is referred to as an alternate universe/reality?
I'll let everyone else go over the specifics and provide the explicit evidence, but yes they absolutely are AUs.

For example, it's a plotline in TVD that Silas has a cure for immortal sub-species (i.e, vampires). Only one exists in the entire world, so when Damon and Bonnie get trapped in one of the prison worlds (the one created to trap Kai, which had nothing even remotely to do with Silas, in 1994), they use this opportunity to get the prison world's exact copy of The Cure, which they bring back to the main universe and use to render Katerina powerless.

Last edited:
I also agree to the feat being higher than 5b. I was mostly pointing how this scaling would indeed affect high tier from TO to.

To everyone - Yes the feats would be much more higher than 5-B cause if anything the worlds are shown to have celestial events, which would make them at least 4-B, then I have been trying to get the part where Bonnie referred to the world as an alternate reality, but really have not had that much time to keep watching it, as I end up just watching the whole episode instead of skipping through it.
There are 2 statements that I think would old up for a higher than 4-B tiering
1. Damon telling Elena that he was in another space and time entirely and
2. Then the alternate reality statements.
The second statement is tricky as while I think it was Bonnie who said it, I cannot be sure also as it may be Kai, Joshua, Josie or anyone really.

And based on the visuals and events (one of which mentioned by ByAsura), they can be claimed to be another universe.

The reason why I went with "At least 5-B" is simply because the first statement was made by Damon and not really someone strong in physics or witchcraft, granted he made the statement after been stuck with Bonnie for months, so that should lend some credibility to it, regardless, if it is the only statement, then we cannot use it to scale them to Universe level.
The second statement is only valid if it was made by Bonnie or any of the Gemini witches and I still have not found out who made the statement.

So what I am saying is that we can bump it up to "At least 4-B" cause of the celestial events that are clearly happening and you would need at least a solar system for such. If someone has a compelling argument for why it should be Universal, go for it, I do not have that.

About the Prep time, here are the needed things to create a prison world.
An Ascendant
A bennet witch blood
A powerful celestial event to draw and bind it from.
And a host of Gemini witch

The Ascendant is needed to channel the celestial event and possesses no magical power of its own (Basically a trinket)
The bennet witch blood is used to bind the ascendant so it can channel the celestial event
The celestial event provides the magical power needed
The Gemini witch needing to say the spell.

So out of these 4 only the celestial event can be count as the prep actually needed as it is the thing creating the output of such power.
Bonnie could do this without the celestial event, hence why I said she herself would not need prep time in this key since she could create the world without any celestial event to draw from.

ByAsura answered you perfectly, so there is not much to say other than, these dimensions are literally an "afterlife"
it happened in legacies, I will not know cause honestly I stopped watching the nonsense years ago. But hey they managed to butcher the entire verse, I will not be surprised if a 5 years old vampire beats 500 years old one also.
Am still doing exams so I'm still very busy. I agree with most of your point but heavily disagree on the reasons why TO witches wouldn't scale to this feat.

You've pointed out why TO witches wouldn't scale said creation feat due to site rules but the site rules clearly has reasons why TO high tier witches should scale above or comparable to the tvd witches via scaling.

Inadu should be getting 5b and higher due to the fact that kol mikaelson is has the best knowledge on witch craft and has created more dark object in this series. Literally kol has created 90% of the dark object in this entire series going by what we've seen.

Kol knew about the immortality cure and about silas and amara long before mystic falls gang knew of such. He knew silas has the power to bring hell on earth and like you've (the op) pointed out, tessa considers silas as her equal. So kol clearly knew the scale of power that tessa and silas possess for him to be scared to such an extent.

Silas feat of entering klaus mind was done easily by inadu who indeed showed more potent psychic power than silas. Despite the mikaelsons and kol knowing about silas and tessa they where still called inadu the most powerful witch in existence.

This clearly means inadu is superior to other witch as she was more of an anomaly than them and her existence became a new form of dark magic that others could practice. Narratively speaking, inadu was portrayed as someone far superior to other witches and has struck more fear in the mikaelsons and he statement backing her up as to why she is indeed the most powerful witch. Your scaling would infact affect TO as inadu should be getting 5b and likely higher due to this.

Dahlia and gatekeeper davina should also be getting the 5b scaling to. Esther knew about the Bennett bloodline power and has channeled it before when she wanted to reverse her children immortality and kill them why they where still linked, but still believed dahlia powers knows no bound despite having tapped into a bloodline with some of the most insane creation feat in the verse. Dahlia magic should be equivalent to tessa and silas.

Gatekeeper davina possess all the ancestral magic in new Orleans and without her stamp of approval, witches can't do magic since everything flows through her. Davina would scale to tessa due to the ancestors magic being capable of creating a new upgraded original that possess the bite of the 7 wolves pack that exist in this series. It should be worth noting that when esther created the first vampires, she channeled the sun (celestial event), the white oak (immortality) and the blood of a doppelganger (tatia). The ancestors created lucien with pure ancestral magic and that's the reason freya needed davina to die so she can use her to channel ancestral magic then perform the immortality reversal spell. Gatekeeper davina has enough power to scale to bonnie. Before anyone bring hope defeated her when she was 7, hope didn't defeat davina, she only broke the salt that was keeping connected to the real world.

As for hope she has to many hype to her name to make it possible for her to scale. I don't particularly like legacies and neither do I think hope lived up to her potential but most author if not every author seems to think hope is the strongest being and above everyon else.

I don't remember if it you who claimed to not have watched TO, but if it was you then I would recommend you watching it as the scale you brought up particularly affects the 4 witches I called out. Tvd and TO are more intertwined compared to legacies.
This is a lot, can you make a thread?
My entire argument about them not cross-scaling is that out of everyone in the Originals, only Klaus ever met Silas and then he lost to him woefully, like it was not even a fight and same thing with Inadu, so you cannot really use his statements to judge has he never got to experience the full extent of their powers.
I plan on making a thread for TO witches but not cause of cross-scaling, but because some witches performed feats that needed others to draw from Celestial events to perform.

This whole chain is wrong though. One Kol’s dark objects aren’t relevant to the entire vampire diaries world, they are specifically on brought up in New Orleans, and yes Kol knew about Silas, but he didn’t know what his powers were he only knew he would bring hell on earth, also the Silas he knew about wasn’t equal to Tessa because the Silas he knew about was immortal Silas who literally didn’t have magic, only his psychic abilities
Silas feat of entering klaus mind was done easily by inadu who indeed showed more potent psychic power than silas
So if they both did something easily, why does that making her psychically more potent than Silas? Silas controlled an entire town and has mind manipulation that outscales Dahlia’s, where does Inadu out do that?
Esther didn’t channel the ENTIRE bloodline at once probably around 100 witches like Bonnie did and she only did it for ONE specific spell, she couldn’t possibly hope to even use that power against dahlia because by the time her sister reappeared she not only was in another sister but Bonnie’s mother, one of the people she needed to channel to actual get that power, was a vampire and therefore couldn’t use magic anymore.

Also her [thinking dahlia’s power has no bounds] doesn’t mean she didn’t also believe that for the Bennett witches so I’m lost on the point you were trying to prove here
Gatekeeper davina possess all the ancestral magic in new Orleans and without her stamp of approval, witches can't do magic since everything flows through her. Davina would scale to tessa due to the ancestors magic being capable of creating a new upgraded original that possess the bite of the 7 wolves pack that exist in this series.
I don’t see why this would scale to Tessa

This whole chain is wrong though. One Kol’s dark objects aren’t relevant to the entire vampire diaries world, they are specifically on brought up in New Orleans, and yes Kol knew about Silas, but he didn’t know what his powers were he only knew he would bring hell on earth, also the Silas he knew about wasn’t equal to Tessa because the Silas he knew about was immortal Silas who literally didn’t have magic.
The dark object creation wasn't me trying to claim dark object exist in mystic falls. It was my way of saying kol has the best iq feat when it comes to witchcraft. Kol knew about silas and also knew he has enough power to bring hell on earth. Shane a mere mortal knew silas has enough power to bring back every dead being once he awaken, normal non powerful witches don't do thar.

You have to rememberkol himself stated he had studied every Freaking magic that existed. Kol also knew about esther immortality spell being derived from bennett witch given esther was taught by ayana bennett. I think theirs more than enough proof that clearly depict kol knew about the scale of silas power.

Literally rebecca knew about the story of silas to and how it was used as a bed time story but kol is the only one out of his siblings that expanded his knowledge on him. The feat Shane was spewing about what silas would do doesn't seem like something a canon fodder could do.
So if they both did something easily, why does that making her psychically more potent than Silas? Silas controlled an entire town and has mind manipulation that outscales Dahlia’s, where does Inadu out do that?
Both of them did it easily but inadu did it passively and with just a fraction of her power, her own also induce madness and she has feat of wiping out and entire labonir with mind control just like hailey family. Inadu was not capable of harming anyone physically, she could only harm the mentally and Eva sinclaire and Vincent proved that much sense she was still trapped.

Dahlia mind control is also quite impressive as she could even boost the power of people she controlled.
Esther didn’t channel the entire bloodline at once and she only did it for ONE specific spell, she couldn’t possibly hope to even use that power against dahlia because by the time her sister reappeared she not only was in another sister but Bonnie’s mother, one of the people she needed to channel to actual get that power, was a vampire and therefore couldn’t use magic anymore.
I never said esther could channel the Bennett bloodline again. My point was esther has felt the power of the Bennett bloodline before and yet still called dahlia magic superior to anything she has seen and was scared to death till the point she was orchestrating hope death. Even finn was scared.

Dahlia would scale to tessa or likely be below by a significantly small distance.
I don’t see why this would scale to Tessa
Why wouldn't it? You are heavily underestimating ancestral magic bruh. Harvest davina who haven't yet collected all the ancestral magic was about to burn new Orleans to the ground. Davina would scale to bonnie or tessa.

This is a lot, can you make a thread?
My entire argument about them not cross-scaling is that out of everyone in the Originals, only Klaus ever met Silas and then he lost to him woefully, like it was not even a fight and same thing with Inadu, so you cannot really use his statements to judge has he never got to experience the full extent of their powers.
I plan on making a thread for TO witches but not cause of cross-scaling, but because some witches performed feats that needed others to draw from Celestial events to perform.
Oh I see. If it where only klaus who knew about silas then I wouldn't put much thought into you not cross scaling but since it kol has the best iq on witchcraft, and he knew the scale of silas and amara power, that kind of makes cross scaling possible.

I will try and make another crt once a tier have been decided but it wouldn't be quick. Am thinking between 4c and 4b.

The dark object creation wasn't me trying to claim dark object exist in mystic falls. It was my way of saying kol has the best iq feat when it comes to witchcraft.
Why is that? What feat or statement makes this the best magical iq in the entire franchise.

Kol knew about silas and also knew he has enough power to bring hell on earth.
As in make earth a living hell, and once again he wasn’t talking about Silas’ magic power, he was referring to his psychic abilities he had in his immortal form

You have to rememberkol himself stated he had studied every Freaking magic that existed. Kol also knew about esther immortality spell being derived from bennett which given esther was taught by ayana bennett.
Citations for all of these claims.
The feat Shane was spewing about what silas would do doesn't seem like something a canon fodder could do.
One no one here called Silas canon fodder, Two, Silas lied to Shane, he literally didn’t even have magic when he said he could bring his wife, he only told him that so that he could manipulate him into getting him out of the tomb.

Both of them did it easily but inadu did it passively and with just a fraction of her power, her own also induce madness and she has feat of wiping out and entire labonir with mind control just like hailey family.
Yeah none of this makes her psychic abilities better than Silas’, mind you once again, Silas’ Psychic powers =/ Silas’ Witch Powers, which while possibly high tier are not equal to Qetsiyah’s anyway.

Dahlia mind control is also quite impressive as she could even boost the power of people she controlled.
We know Silas’ mind control is more potent because his was strong enough to make the strongest original think he was dying for two days, and Dahlia couldn’t get into his mind without him being dessicated.

called dahlia magic superior to anything she has seen and was scared to death till the point she was
When did she say that? Also are we seriously going to claim that Dahlia outscales the entire Bennett line? Like actually?
Why wouldn't it? You are heavily underestimating ancestral magic bruh. Harvest davina who haven't yet collected all the ancestral magic was about to burn new Orleans to the ground.
Why would having enough power to make an original and being able to burn down a city make Davina as strong as someone who made a worldwide dimension, a truly immortal being, and a cure for immortality that works on Originals, Tribrids, and True Immortals? Like how can you look at these vastly different feats and say they are the same

This thread is already over anyways and I will likely make a crt to scale the 4 characters that I have listed.
Why is that? What feat or statement makes this the best magical iq in the entire franchise.
If you do know any other witch to have created dark object, created different forms of spell and studied every magic then pls do pray tell. Kol was also called by klaus to be a witch Wikipedia despite knowing his mother who made an effort to put kol inside the body of a weak witch. I know they ate some witch who has created new spells before but known compares to kol who has lived longer than them.
As in make earth a living hell, and once again he wasn’t talking about Silas’ magic power, he was referring to his psychic abilities he had in his immortal form
Changing the wording of my word doesn't still change the meaning of what those statements kol made. Here are a few:

Kol (To Damon and Jeremy): A few hundred years back, I came across a group that worshipped Silas. His followers told me that he would rise again, and when he did, he would trigger the end of all time. You know, being an immortal, you can see why I'm opposed to time's ending. So I murdered all of them. And now, here you are willing to risk raising him in your search for the cure. I can't exactly sit back and let that happen, can I?

Kol (To Elena): I used to run with some witches. Africa in the fourteenth century, Haiti in the seventeenth century, New Orleans in the nineteen hundreds. They all knew about Silas; that he needed to stay buried. I actually hold witches in high esteem.

Kol (To Rebekah): Sister... Look at this. You're even worse than Klaus.Kol (To Shane): "What do you know about Silas?"Kol (To Rebekah): Did you not just hear what he said? Silas will kill us all, sister.Kol (To Rebekah): Silas on the loose would be hell on Earth. Frankly, sister, I don't think you could handle it.- Episode: After School Special

Kol knew the scale of how dangerous silas was going to be and it was not a canon fodder level witch that was gonna make an original scared to the point he started killing his followers.

Like I said before, making earth a living hell is not a feat that could be pulled off by some low level witch. Silas was practically famous.
Citations for all of these claims.
Check the link above.
One no one here called Silas canon fodder, Two, Silas lied to Shane, he literally didn’t even have magic when he said he could bring his wife, he only told him that so that he could manipulate him into getting him out of the tomb.
Shane still knew of high-end feat silas could do.
Yeah none of this makes her psychic abilities better than Silas’, mind you once again, Silas’ Psychic powers =/ Silas’ Witch Powers, which while possibly high tier are not equal to Qetsiyah’s anyway.
According to this site it does, silas own only induce type 2 madness manipulation while inadu own does type 3 and at that with just a fraction of her power. Tessa is below inadu in every form as that is what was portrayed.
We know Silas’ mind control is more potent because his was strong enough to make the strongest original think he was dying for two days, and Dahlia couldn’t get into his mind without him being dessicated.
Both dahlia and silas mind control are different, dahlia own has to do with possession while silas own doesn't. Both are impressive in their own way.

I wasn't comparing dahlia own to silas hence why I just said dahlia own is also impressive. Both of their mind control are vastly different. One has to do with magic possession while the other psychic mind control.
When did she say that? Also are we seriously going to claim that Dahlia outscales the entire Bennett line? Like actually?
Am not saying she should outscale all the Bennett. All I am saying is that it should be relative to tessa. As for proof check the link (Here, Here and Here). Dahlia would scale to this to.
Why would having enough power to make an original and being able to burn down a city make Davina as strong as someone who made a worldwide dimension, a truly immortal being, and a cure for immortality that works on Originals, Tribrids, and True Immortals? Like how can you look at these vastly different feats and say they are the same
Bruh are you reading what I'm typing. Most people usually don't know this but, who/what do you think is gatekeeper davina? Me referencing davina was about to burn new Orleans down without even having the full ancestral power is me basically telling you davina main goal was to absorb every magic from the city but she couldn't do that given others could still practise magic. Davina resurrected 4 girls with ancestral power, resurrection is treated as some kind of big deal in this entire series (not including necromancer).

Ancestral magic would scale to the Bennett witch as it possesses more witches bloodline than the entire Bennett line and also the creator of new Orleans realm.

Gatekeeper davina has proof on why she would scale to bonnie.

Kol knew the scale of how dangerous silas was going to be and it was not a canon fodder level witch that was gonna make an original scared to the point he started killing his followers.
once again this Silas literally isn’t a witch, They were referring to Silas ashen he was in his Immortal Psychic no Magic having body
No Other witch made dark objects because they can actually use magic, dark objects only exist because Kol couldn’t use magic and wanted a way to be involved with magic.
Me referencing davina was about to burn new Orleans down without even having the full ancestral power is me basically telling you davina main goal was to absorb every magic from the city but she couldn't do that given others could still practise magic. Davina resurrected 4 girls with ancestral power, resurrection is treated as some kind of big deal in this entire series (not including necromancer).
yeah and none of these feats make her scalable to the other sides creation, like at all.

Both dahlia and silas mind control are different, dahlia own has to do with possession while silas own doesn't. Both are impressive in their own way.
Dahlia’s mind control was stated by Klaus to not be able to affect an originals mind, Silas affected an originals mind, thats direct superiority
@Alsotime if you want to reply me then tag me in the tvd discussion thread since this thread has already been done and dusted theirs no need to keep discussing in it.
yeah that works, if you want to continue the discussion let’s do it there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back