• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Valorant profiles possibly?

Is it possible we could create the verse for the game Valorant by Riot Games? Some pretty interesting abilities have been displayed

I am not quite doing it yet but I do plan on making valorant profiles at some point. I have a sandbox profile fo romen though it is slightly outdated now as well as an accepted reaction speed calc for yoru:

I am not quite doing it yet but I do plan on making valorant profiles at some point. I have a sandbox profile fo romen though it is slightly outdated now as well as an accepted reaction speed calc for yoru:
I’m currently calcing Phoenix dodging an AK bullet at close range in the WARM UP Cinematic, predicting Supersonic+ to possibly Hypersonic

Phoenix's fire in Duelists could be a start in AP too, though I'm not good at all with calcs
I was thinking Breach, he can like fragment massive areas on the map with his ult. Considering the size I could see results at City Block, though they’d probably only scale to him as that’s his ability

I just did a rough calc on Phoenix dodging the bullet here, I got slightly above baseline Hypersonic. I’m going to make a big thread on here to post speed scaling for the agents, the abilities for each one, and their AP

Astra literally making stars with her ult 💀
Astra is def gonna mess up the scaling chain. I’m thinking like 9-B physically (comparable to the other agents), up to 3-A with radiant powers (Stated to be able to handle universal threats. Creates stars on a whim, etc)

Astra is def gonna mess up the scaling chain. I’m thinking like 9-B physically (comparable to the other agents), up to 3-A with radiant powers (Stated to be able to handle universal threats. Creates stars on a whim, etc)
She might be High 3-A since her ult is supposedly "infinite" but that's probably just hype text lmao

I was thinking Breach, he can like fragment massive areas on the map with his ult.
Would he be the ceiling for all the "normal" agents?

We have yet to see her in cinematic too.
I assume why she’s not in the cinematics is because she deals with really big threats? Idk though, because Yoru patches spatial rifts and other weird stuff but he still appeared in 2 cinematics

Okay, so I’m thinking physically 9-B for all agents. They would get some of the same abilities, and everyone would have:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery, Immortality (Type 2: Can get shot in the head with various guns and not die)

Okay, so I’m thinking physically 9-B for all agents. They would get some of the same abilities, and everyone would have:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery, Immortality (Type 2: Can get shot in the head with various guns and not die)
Pretty much they can destroy steel with their knives (metals coverings on certain doors and walls) and they should get higher with shields which should give them forcefield creation

The on thing I am unsure of is skin weapons I assume we should have them be a different key in abilities as like a non canon key since it gives them a bunch of crazy shit like black hole creation, sealing BFR and the black mist powers (ruined king set).

I dont think we should give them game mechanics stuff like type 2 immortality though. Like counter strike profiles dont have that so they shouldnt.

As for scaling as people have mentioned Astra's tier would be hax based so shouldnt scale to anyone else. There is also implication of reyna being very high tiered as well.

Last edited:
Currently working on the thread for profiles. Speed section is done, I’m doing AP and then abiltiies

As for scaling as people have mentioned Astra's tier would be hax based so shouldnt scale to anyone else. There is also implication of reyna being very high tiered as well.
Methinks Reyna's not very high-tiered physically, her hax (limited invulnerability, life drain, etc.) are just really broken compared to everyone else + they seem to dura neg. Though I haven't seen her lore statements yet so I might be wrong.

black hole creation, sealing BFR and the black mist powers (ruined king set)
If non-canon weapons ever get accepted (which I'm personally leaning towards no but we'll see), then the more likely option would be to create a weapon profile for them and then link them on the agent profiles as optional equipment.

If non-canon weapons ever get accepted (which I'm personally leaning towards no but we'll see), then the more likely option would be to create a weapon profile for them and then link them on the agent profiles as optional equipment.
They are basically like league skins, so they get their own section with their powers and abilities but obviously wont scale to the main verse.

Back