• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Valorant Concern

I have been looking through pages of verses I like and I noticed something while scrolling through the Valorant page (I'm diamond 1)

Raze Grenades scale to wall+
This is the calculation that started it all, I noticed the fact that the gun "operator" and other guns directly scale above Razes grenade, this is concerning because it gives all character "small building level" attack potency and supersonic speed, this is a cause for concern due to the fact that we are giving characters that use guns the ability to scale to the guns directly, this means that every single character that has used a gun is allowed to have a supersonic marking on their profile, I must admit I found it quite comical that this is allowed but if the wiki supposes this is correct then I have no problem with it.

What I do have a problem with though is the attack potency side of things, the operator does 255 to the head while Razes grenade do much less, so basically what someone did is add a multiplier to find the AP of the operator, this was okay with me until I noticed that on the profiles of real life guns it says this: 9-C, higher with piercing damage.... This is when I thought about it. Realistically these characters should not have 9A profiles but should scale only to 9C with guns, higher with piercing damage because I have seen some characters with city block level durability die to guns but characters with wall level durability tank bullets

I also have a problem with the fact that Raze's grenades cause 0 enviromental damage, usually when people see that there isn't any enviromental damage in speed feats, the KE doesn't count, why is it different with this explosion? Is it because it damages people? This is all very confusing to me

I think that 9A and 8C are achievable for the verse via; Breaches ultimate but the things I just said are confusing to me. I would apreciate if someone could explain these difficult topics to me since I already have the calculation parts down just not the character scaling part down

I also have a problem with the fact that Raze's grenades cause 0 enviromental damage, usually when people see that there isn't any enviromental damage in speed feats, the KE doesn't count, why is it different with this explosion? Is it because it damages people? This is all very confusing to me
It’s a mechanic thing. Nothing in the game can actually cause notable environmental damage except for knives making holes in walls

It’s a mechanic thing. Nothing in the game can actually cause notable environmental damage except for knives making holes in walls
Well there are multiple things like guns making holes in walls and things like Neons utility and Breaches ult. Even so my other concerns still stand

Meh, I would argue the scaling chain and the weapon equipment for it. There are new lore feats tho, I just don't have chance to create new characters for it.
Also, the speed that he is referring to is reaction speed which is fairly the same for each agent.

Don't play, but does the game have no lore feats?
Yeah but the feats are hard to scale and are likely just use of flowery language, like for example Astra has the "likely planet level" on her profile because she was called "the destroyer of worlds".

What ? It seems you completely ignored my point about piercing damage.
What about it? There is a feat; the guns scales above it (those who ignore the durability of walls), your crux of the issue that operator does 255 damage, which is unsound since you are creating the issue from game mechanics view.

(Also I am diamond too)
Yeah but the feats are hard to scale and are likely just use of flowery language, like for example Astra has the "likely planet level" on her profile because she was called "the destroyer of worlds".
We fairly discussed regarding this, there are multiple times mentioned it, and we decided on possibility of planet level because it appeared to be more than the map.

I think that 9A and 8C are achievable for the verse via; Breaches ultimate but the things I just said are confusing to me. I would apreciate if someone could explain these difficult topics to me since I already have the calculation parts down just not the character scaling part down
I mean, no one calculated his ultimate, so.

What about it? There is a feat; the guns scales above it (those who ignore the durability of walls), your crux of the issue that operator does 255 damage, which is unsound since you are creating the issue from game mechanics view.

(Also I am diamond too)

We fairly discussed regarding this, there are multiple times mentioned it, and we decided on possibility of planet level because it appeared to be more than the map.
Yeah I understand your point I'm just frustrated by it, I need some more people to comment on this before I give up on it, seeing as you have a lot of comments though I do respect your opinion on the matter.

Lol, we should play some time.

Yeah, I assume your talking about her ultimate ?
I mean, no one calculated his ultimate, so
I'm on it !

Well, Well, at least we got valorant fans here.

I added many characters on it, and soon, I need to fix each character's formatting and create the new characters. I can imagine, there are new lore feats and some calculations (new cinematic as well).

So ya, I won't say the tiering is absolutely correct, it simply lacks.

Well, Well, at least we got valorant fans here.

I added many characters on it, and soon, I need to fix each character's formatting and create the new characters. I can imagine, there are new lore feats and some calculations (new cinematic as well).

So ya, I won't say the tiering is absolutely correct, it simply lacks.
If you need help feel free to message me.

Back